Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Send Off & Welcome Home Times To The Eagles

Huly

It is that time again where we rally and send off and welcome home our boys in style!

I am going to start combining this in one thread to make it easier for all to plan. 

Send Off

Date- Saturday 11-16-13

Time- Meet Up 1PM First bus leaves at 1:45

Place- Redskins Park ASHBURN VA

Welcome Home

Date- Sunday 11-17-13

Time- Meet up at 6:15 PM They should land around 7PM

Place- Redskins Park ASHBURN VA

Remember flights can be earlier or later depending on weather etc hence the meet up at 6:15

LET'S GO SKINS HTTR

Any fans who go should all have signs demanding Haslett fired, Griffin benched, and team should refuse to get their game check.

That was a piss pot poor lackluster effort against the Eagles, and every player AND coach should be on a hot seat with the exception of Morris.

I wouldn't let them off the bus let alone back in the building...

Cut this garbage out, guys. The mods do not tolerate people pissing and moaning on these threads.

If you don't want to get banned, cut it out!

Cut this garbage out, guys. The mods do not tolerate people pissing and moaning on these threads.

If you don't want to get banned, cut it out!

Let me understand this, I love our REDSKINS, they, the team, make a pile of $$$, play atrocious games, another losing season, and you want to welcome the team home,  do you think any Redskins player, would welcome us home after a crappy day at the "job".  Them 3 Lombardi crowns, are a long time ago, hail?

Let me understand this, I love our REDSKINS, they, the team, make a pile of $$$, play atrocious games, another losing season, and you want to welcome the team home,  do you think any Redskins player, would welcome us home after a crappy day at the "job".  Them 3 Lombardi crowns, are a long time ago, hail?

No, what I am telling you is there are PLENTY of other threads that you can complain on about the Redskins play.

Just don't on THIS thread. That is a RULE.

But hey, if you want to get banned, just keep on going. I'm just giving you a friendly warning.

Yeah, all love to the Redskins and those who can muster the fervor to go out and greet them.  Right now, this team has got me deep in the blues.  I just have lost faith for a moment.  However, I will be back and to those for whom this is part of their ritual or for those who are ready to risk their heart again.

God bless and thank you.

Right now, I just don't have it in me.

Archived