Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ken Clyburn's Write Up From Httr 24/7 On Jordan Reed. Worth The Read.

Stricknine

Great write up. This guy is just going to get better and better. The best part about it is he's going to open up a lot of other things for the offense, in terms of coverages, and designations, allowing Garcon to get more big plays, which, though he's been solid, we haven't seen from him yet. I also think we'll see more zone, which will continue to benefit us in the running game.

I love this guy. Hopefully he and Griffin/Garcon have long careers together here.

Eh

The Bears defense isn't very good, and he probably wasn't somebody they focused on too much.  Heck, in a couple of plays he wasn't even really covered even when flanked out.

You got it show it to me week  in and week out before I get is excited as that guy.

Eh

The Bears defense isn't very good, and he probably wasn't somebody they focused on too much. Heck, in a couple of plays he wasn't even really covered even when flanked out.

You got it show it to me week in and week out before I get is excited as that guy.

I mean when was the last time you seen this team connect on a fade route in goal to go? Its not what he did either. It's how he did it. He did it from everywhere. Wideout, inline, slot, and in the backfield.

Archived