Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ok, So I'm Wrong About Cam Newton

shangster

how many times have the Panthers even been in that situation during his time there? 

I dont think any team is nervous when any QB is driving.

Aaron Rodgers doesnt have many GW drives in his career, does that make him "not clutch" or whatever BS sports media cliche nonsense you all hear on TV?

You can make a case that his opener against the Saints is more memorable, but I'm sure if you do a poll, most in this forum would say the ravens game was their most memorable game of the season.

Lol, stop defending Cam's lack of late game heroic. How many here can honestly say they are "nervous" when the Panthers has the last drive of the game?

Joe has to be a relative of Cam. Or he just doesn't understand the game. Geno Smith is trash, but he already has more game-winning drives (with less talent around him) than Cam does in his ENTIRE career! Lmao

Made it up? Its on pro football reference

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/leaders/gwd_career.htm

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/leaders/comebacks_career.htm

And you seem to be making the case that Geno is better than Cam by continuously harping on the fact that he has more GW drives than Cam does as if that means anything at all.

As with any stat, there are exceptions to the rule. That would be Skelton.

So, whats your excuse for Cam only beating two teams with winning records in his career? Lol

As with any stat, there are exceptions to the rule. That would be Skelton.

what exception? I dont think the "clutchness" means a damn thing.

Matt Cassell, Tim Tebow, Bruce Gradkowski all have more 4th quarter comebacks than Rodgers does.

You have attached more value to that than me. All I am doing is pointing out the stupidity of putting a lot of emphasis on stuff like that.

So, whats your excuse for Cam only beating two teams with winning records in his career? Lol

I dont have an excuse, his team stinks.

His team has a top 3 defense

this season. the Panthers were not a top 3 defense the prior 2 years.

This is key because you are citing a number that is majorly over the prior 2 seasons.

a future HOF WR, a decent TE. He has more talent than Smith does, yet Smith has led his team to 4 wins (one being the Patriots) Seriously, you are full of excuses.

what excuses? The Panthers stink, lol.

I dont think I made an excuse for them. I hav eno idea what Geno Smith has to do with this either

Lol check the timelines. You can't even get something as simple as that right. Your reply took all day but whatever we've already established you aren't too concerned with actually posting things that are correct.

And of course you think the Dolphins game was a fluke, lol. It must be a fluke the great Luck can't lose! lol you're on a roll

Archived