Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ok, So I'm Wrong About Cam Newton

shangster

So because a future HOF QB can get the job done with unknown receivers then everyone else should too?

That's some fuzzy logic there bro

The Panthers lack offensive talent. The have a very average OC.

No need to rationalize or excuse those facts. And like with any QB their production must viewed through the prism of their surrounding talent.

Cam had Rob Chudzinski the past two years, a highly thought of OC, and Cam still couldn't win games. They have talent on offense and a great defense. Cam is just inconsistent. You are full of excuses.

As for today: he played well. But it's still Minnesota, a team with one win. And his other win came against a winless team. Yawn.

Cam had Rob Chudzinski the past two years, a highly thought of OC, and Cam still couldn't win games. They have talent on offense and a great defense. Cam is just inconsistent. You are full of excuses.

As for today: he played well. But it's still Minnesota, a team with one win. And his other win came against a winless team. Yawn.

Cam's issue is his inconsistency. He has a great game and everyone expects that's the Cam they see. Then he plays poorly and the questions start. He needs to be consistent.

As far as who he played, it doesn't matter. He's had good games against bad teams and good games against good teams. He's also had poor games against bad teams and poor games when you would expect him to. He had a great game today regardless of the opponent. What he needs to do is follow this game up with another good one and build on that.

Cam's issue is his inconsistency. He has a great game and everyone expects that's the Cam they see. Then he plays poorly and the questions start. He needs to be consistent.

As far as who he played, it doesn't matter. He's had good games against bad teams and good games against good teams. He's also had poor games against bad teams and poor games when you would expect him to. He had a great game today regardless of the opponent. What he needs to do is follow this game up with another good one and build on that.

He's beaten two teams in his career with a winning record. The Texans, and they were without their starting QB. And the Falcons last year. He doesn't beat good teams. Hell, he hardly beats anyone lol.

you watch football like its basketball.

And why is Rob Chudzinski highly thought of? The only time he had a great offense was Cam's rookie year.

You have a very basic understanding of the game.

Says the guy that thinks Ryan Tannehill is better than Andrew Luck ROFL

Your lies are growing tiresome. Yes, I am calling you a liar. Because when you repeatedly make false claims that easily disproven with quote feature there is nothing else to call you.

Quote or post where I said Tannehill is better then Luck?

Stop fabricating what people post.

Your lies are growing tiresome. Yes, I am calling you a liar. Because when you repeatedly make false claims that easily disproven with quote feature there is nothing else to call you.

Quote or post where I said Tannehill is better then Luck?

Stop fabricating what people post.

You had Luck and Tannehill rated on the same line, which is equally ridiculous. And what are the lies you speak of? Seems you're the one making stuff up.

Now that I called you out you Once Again changed your statement to:

You had Luck and Tannehill rated on the same line, which is equally ridiculous. And what are the lies you speak of? Seems you're the one making stuff up.

This is clear evidence that (1) you purposeful misquote (2) you don't admit to it (3) you change your statement

Use the quote feature.

Stop posting lies.

Also even using YOUR W/L based judgement

Wilson and Luck are 15-6 in the regular season BUT your boy Luck lost (and played poorly in his playoff game)

Wilson went 1-1 and played very well in his playoff game

Total W/L:

Wilson: 16-7

Luck: 15-7

So based on YOUR W/L based argument Wilson is better AND if you look at career numbers thus far Wilson is still better so yeah I'm crazy

He's beaten two teams in his career with a winning record. The Texans, and they were without their starting QB. And the Falcons last year. He doesn't beat good teams. Hell, he hardly beats anyone lol.

This.

Cam is far from a finished product, he obviously has the talents, but he also has problems as well. His schedule in the second half is brutal. I want to see how he responds to it, not necessary have to win them all, just consistently perform well.

Also even using YOUR W/L based judgement

Wilson and Luck are 15-6 in the regular season BUT your boy Luck lost (and played poorly in his playoff game)

Wilson went 1-1 and played very well in his playoff game

Total W/L:

Wilson: 16-7

Luck: 15-7

So based on YOUR W/L based argument Wilson is better AND if you look at career numbers thus far Wilson is still better so yeah I'm crazy

Nice try, but I never said that his won- loss record was the only stat that matters. If you honestly think anyone other than Luck is the best young QB out there, then there's really no point in continuing this conversation.

Nice try, but I never said that his won- loss record was the only stat that matters. If you honestly think anyone other than Luck is the best young QB out there, then there's really no point in continuing this conversation.

You've brought up his win/loss record every time I brought up RGIII's numbers and then did the same when Cam's numbers were brought up.  Keep moving the goal posts though...

Lol, whatever you say dude...

So what is your argument now?

Despite Wilson's superior stats and superior W/L record Luck is better just fer because huh?

I'm actually curious if you can put together at least a semi-rational reason for your borderline delusional perception of the great great Andrew Luck?

Lol, whatever you say dude...

So what is your argument now?

Despite Wilson's superior stats and superior W/L record Luck is better just fer because huh?

I'm actually curious if you can put together at least a semi-rational reason for delusional perception of the great Andrew Luck?

I said wins is the stat "that matters most". And it is. But anyone with any knowledge of football whatsoever knows that Wilson has the best supporting cast around him. Surely you realize that. You are letting your hatred of Luck cloud your reasoning.

Archived