Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Browns Shopping Wr Josh Gordon, Reported By Schefter

Jermizzle

..... No chance we trade Cousins for Gordon.

Probably not for some bizarre reason. 

But I'd make that trade in a heartbeat if the drug issues were put to bed. 

Serious position of need fixed with top quality young receiver coming off great rookie year verses backup QB with one and two bit games pro experience. 

No brainer. 

Hail. 

Andre Johnson is also a little better than Hankerson.

If by "a little" you mean "a whole hell of a lot" then yes, he is. 

Probably not for some bizarre reason. 

But I'd make that trade in a heartbeat if the drug issues were put to bed. 

Serious position of need fixed with top quality young receiver coming off great rookie year verses backup QB with one and two bit games pro experience. 

No brainer. 

Hail. 

True, but Cousins is our greatest bargaining chip. Not sure I'd let him go straight up for a WR. 

As a Baylor guy, I hate to say this, but I wouldn't touch him even if the Giants gave me draft picks to go get him. At Baylor, he was found with another player asleep in a car containing weed at a Taco Bell drive thru. He wasn't suspended because the other player admitted it was his weed. But he got suspended the next year for failing a drug test. His recent suspension for drugs shows that he is just plain stupid. And stupid is incurable.  

just saw this....wonder who the team is.

Schefter made it clear the Browns won't trade Gordon unless a team meets their

asking price, but they already have at least one offer on the table. "There

already is a team that has made an active offer for Josh Gordon," said Schefter.

Carolina.....maybe Pats? 

Cool, now please explain how Gordon is '10x better' than Hankerson.

He can actually catch the ball??

As a Baylor guy, I hate to say this, but I wouldn't touch him even if the Giants gave me draft picks to go get him. At Baylor, he was found with another player asleep in a car containing weed at a Taco Bell drive thru. He wasn't suspended because the other player admitted it was his weed. But he got suspended the next year for failing a drug test. His recent suspension for drugs shows that he is just plain stupid. And stupid is incurable.  

Good info. Sounds like more trouble/risk than he is worth but I don't know enough about him to say if he truly put those problems behind him or not. 

Haha.

Even with stone hands, statistically, they're not far off.

lol, i was surprised when i checked the stats that they were actually pretty close...i dont think there is anyway now do i want us to give up a pick for Gordon. However i just dont think Hank is ever going to be that guy for us. Has all the tools but struggles catching the football. Add finding a #2 WR to the list for next season.

lol, i was surprised when i checked the stats that they were actually pretty close...i dont think there is anyway now do i want us to give up a pick for Gordon. However i just dont think Hank is ever going to be that guy for us. Has all the tools but struggles catching the football. Add finding a #2 WR to the list for next season.

Agreed.

I like that he's a big target. Teams don't get rid of guys they believe in.

If we were 3-0, many would feel the way I do about this guy.

Kirk orakpo Davis 3rd / Gordon Haden / Gordon Thomas ?

Say what?

Interesting possibility...However, I don't think that we are going to be the ones to land him though...it seems that teams like the Pats, Ravens, Niners would be a little bit more desparate at the moment given the situation of their respective receiving corps.

It would be nice to have another target for RG over the long term. Instant upgrade at the #2 WR spot assuming he could stay away from drugs.

Archived