Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

As A Redskins Fan, I Want The Truth ! Poll

GoSkins561

Redskins are lying?  

112 members have voted

1. 1. I see people accusing Shanny and the Redskins of lying all of the time, who thinks the Redskins as an organization needs to be honest with us, as fans?

• Yes, they need to be honest to us as fans
    • Yes, I am a season ticket holder, I feel like I deserve an honest explanation as a fan.
    • No, what happens in the locker room should stay in the locker room
    • No, They are privately owned, they can tell us whatever they want as fans.
    • You can't handle the truth!!

BTW, cookies are in the mail ! :)

That is sick ...... sic! 

You Sir are a gentleman and someone that understands mans need for baked delights. And your one of the few that actually reads my posts. You ROCK!

I don't know of many companies/organizations that tell their customers everything going on within its walls. Don't see how The Washington Redskins should be any different.

I don't know of many ..... scrap that, ANY companies/ organisations that have put out a putrid product to match the very worst in their field the past two decades and more yet STILL get unequivocal loyalty to the tune of making that organisation one of the richest in its field. 

The comparison between fan and customer is a bad one as their is NO comparison. 

Hail. 

If someone wants to make this comment by Bayless into a thread, please feel free:

I'm told by a Redskins insider -- a trusted source -- that you, Mike,e
initially weren't all that wild about trading up from No. 6 overall to
No. 2 to draft RG3. After Peyton Manning had no interest in your team, you were content to stay at 6 and take Ryan Tannehill. You won two Super Bowls with John Elway and you traded up to draft Jay Cutler -- Tannehill more fit that mold of a big, athletic pocket passer who pretty much ran only when every receiver was covered.

Link

Archived