Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

John Kerry As Secretary Of State

The 12th Commandment

No you didn't. Stop lying.

You are THE example of win at all cost republican here, twa. If you mind the fact that that is how people see you here, maybe YOU are the problem.

IF I cared about how the Reps were perceived you might be right, instead you are just wrong yet again.

interesting you can't recall

IF I cared about how the Reps were perceived you might be right, instead you are just wrong yet again.

interesting you can't recall

You are being perceived, not the R's. if you don't like how people see you, I'd suggest some me time with a mirror. And feel free to shine some light on all of your 2001-2008 railings against the direction of the government.

You are being perceived, not the R's. if you don't like how people see you, I'd suggest some me time with a mirror. And feel free to shine some light on all of your 2001-2008 railings against the direction of the government.

I don't care how people see me,I'm not into personas or popularity contests

from your tone linking posts would be a waste of time even if I did

You don't give a crap about Kerry but consider a sarcastic thrilled important?

I'm far from thrilled by their failures or their past with Assad(the Reformer)

keep making excuses for incompetence

Again, I'm not saying anything about Kerry or not. Such a conversation with you is a waste of time.

I said something about you.

And only you.

Actually YOU said something about you.

Most of us recognize it only as direct confirmation of what we already knew.

Your political opinions,, they're like a dog barking. Your stance is known before you ever comment. Bark bark bark.

You're a shill, a partisan hack who is thrilled by the embarrassment of our country simply because it might help your team gain power.

You are the problem.

It matters not what Obama or Kerry do, we have a country filled with people like you, and as such, we never stand a chance to do anything BUT embarrass ourselves.

Why should anyone anywhere have any respect for the US when there's so many "Americans" like you who don't?

sorry if it's harsh, but I tend to take it hard when people are 'thrilled' by our country's problems.

"Hanoi Jane" is the sort of patriotism this is.

~Bang

Care to show us the links where you stated this in the past during W's terms?

since you asked nicely I will give the search function a shot tonight, this being the housing bubble,debt and excess military spending right?

Not to interrupt the tit for tat partisan argument here, but I'll just go ahead and say I strongly dislike Kerry in an international role.  I'd prefer to confine his rhetoric to domestic issues.  When you've got John Kerry standing up there leading the case FOR war against Syria 2 things are for sure: 1) hell's frozen over and 2) we're ****ed.

I didn't like him as a nominee and still don't. But then when it comes to politics these days, I'm more in the Nero v. Rome camp.

added

Sometimes you just need to let brothers fight, as long as the "no weapons" rules still hold.

I didn't like him as a nominee and still don't. But then when it comes to politics these days, I'm more in the Nero v. Rome camp.

What might be an explanation for our inability to look past personality when it comes to judging (for lack of a better term) our leaders?  Some sort of cognitive bias?  My head tells me that Kerry is going to do things or promote policy that I would agree with but I can't get past my disdain for the guy.  Makes me feel a smidge shallow.  Trusting my gut with a politician can, apparently, only be overcome by presenting me with an alternative (Dubya) that my gut says is even worse.  

I guess I am a bit biased towards the fiddle player too  :D 

Archived