Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

John Kerry As Secretary Of State

The 12th Commandment

Does a Kerry speech inspire the same level of confidence in you as a Norval half time pep talk?  I can't remember having antipathy for a member of the party I usually vote for (and a presidential candidate I did vote for) as much I have antipathy for him. My gut reaction wouldn't be to follow that guy to DQ for an ice cream let alone into war.  

I actually find Kerry to be much more persuasive in this setting than I ever did trying to listen to him as a candidate/senator. That said, Obama's foreign policies, which were imho the only positive aspect of his first term, have now become hopelessly incoherent and ineffective. How much of this is due to bad decisions by Obama, how much by Kerry's poor management, or how much by snowballing levels of complexity in world events I cannot say.

I for one am just thrilled with him and think him a perfect fit for Obama's leadership and vision.

tick tock

Interesting that you'd rather have a diminished American stature in the world because your team isn't in charge. Small time thinking like that is part of the problem with this political climate. Party before country.

Interesting that you'd rather have a diminished American stature in the world because your team isn't in charge. Small time thinking like that is part of the problem with this political climate. Party before country.

i sincerely hope you didn't expect anything else.

~Bang

The only thing diminishing American stature is lack of leadership and vision

and some idiots in the stands

that isn't what he commented on.

he commented on you being "thrilled" by it.

The stands are full of such idiots.

yay team.

~Bang

His comment is about as immaterial as my opinion of Obama's choices

tick tock

What is so hard to understand here?

You're thrilled at America's failures.

so be happy.

America is having problems, and you're thrilled because it helps your side.

I don't really care about youir question. I'v e never made a single comment about Kerry other than it's clear he uses botox.

Our government isn't worth commenting on, our policy isn't worth commenting on, because it's dysfunctional and saboatged from the outset by people just like you, who prefer partisanship to country.

it's been apparent for quite a few years now, and to pretend you're not part of the problem is a massive joke that everyone but YOU seem to understand. 

Be clear, I don't debate with you. it's a pointless endeavor.

Tap dancing around and trying to give a crap about what i think isn't going to get you anywhere.

in truth, I think you actually might BE one of those people who get paid to spout agenda on message boards.

You don't seem to do anything else here at all.

So be happy. America's embarrassments and failures are what you've been hoping for, and what your champions have been fighting for. Have a cognac and a cigar.

What i think about them doesn't matter.

~Bang

Stop moving the goal posts, twa. I know it is what you do, and no, I'm not surprised. I just hate seeing the results of the same thinking happening throughout the country.

With a D in office, you want as much egg on America's face as possible. We have all seen you post with a certain spring in your step about slow economic improvement, election year Dow declines, and slower than hoped for job creation. You are on Team R. Others are on Team D. We are all in big trouble until we are electing a majority of representatives that are on Team A.

Stop moving the goal posts, twa. I know it is what you do, and no, I'm not surprised. I just hate seeing the results of the same thinking happening throughout the country.

With a D in office, you want as much egg on America's face as possible. We have all seen you post with a certain spring in your step about slow economic improvement, election year Dow declines, and slower than hoped for job creation. You are on Team R. Others are on Team D. We are all in big trouble until we are electing a majority of representatives that are on Team A.

Very true. And depressing, because from 2004-2008 on here, it was same song and dance, just a different letter between the parenthesis on each side

Team A does not notice what I do?

enjoy your choice

I don't even know what that means. Team A is Team America... I assumed you would get that. Though I do,after a seconds thought, have the mental image of Team A noticing "you" much like parents recognize a 2 year old throwing a tantrum (regardless if it is a "D" or "R" tantrum).

Very true. And depressing, because from 2004-2008 on here, it was same song and dance, just a different letter between the parenthesis on each side

To an extent, here, yes. We just didn't see the same level in government... The debt ceiling was rubber stamped as usual, for instance, instead of having the credit rating of the country called into question (along with the associated dip in global economy/egg on our face). There was definitely still an us vs them feeling that has only grown in intensity.

It means I see warning signs and mention them...the same as I did under W

instead you see glee....perhaps the position you are observing from is the problem

Bull ****. You mentioned no such vague "warning signs" with W. I've been here the whole time, twa. Stop pretending to be anything but a R/TP shrill.

Bull ****. You mentioned no such vague "warning signs" with W. I've been here the whole time, twa. Stop pretending to be anything but a R/TP shrill.

you see what you want, I warned of the runaway spending,debt,housing crisis,as well as war spending

now I'm a TP shill as well? LOL

you see what you want, I warned of the runaway spending,debt,housing crisis,as well as war spending

now I'm a TP shill as well? LOL

No you didn't. Stop lying.

You are THE example of win at all cost republican here, twa. If you mind the fact that that is how people see you here, maybe YOU are the problem.

Archived