Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Romo Running The Pistol?

hailyeah1

this ought to be funny as hell .its a copycat league  and  he can really look like ole rex  fumbling and stumbling  . They said he is going to call his own plays also ,brilliant ,if he calls  'em like wins playoff games they won't win a game!!! LOL!!!

okay guys we are missing point ,the whole idea with the thread is to mock Romo sits to pee and how he can mess  things up at  times. just imagiine how rg3 runs read option/pistol and then see Romo sits to pee trying imitate it exactly .that's were the comedy comes in!!!

If you ask me, whenever I see Romo sits to pee in the pistol, I would approach it like it is a smokescreen and figure it is either a run play or PA pass play. No way are they sending Romo sits to pee out around the corner.

He isn't fast enough and he is what 33 now?  Don't think they are willing to take that kind of chance.

If you ask me, whenever I see Romo sits to pee in the pistol, I would approach it like it is a smokescreen and figure it is either a run play or PA pass play. No way are they sending Romo sits to pee out around the corner.

He isn't fast enough and he is what 33 now?  Don't think they are willing to take that kind of chance.

I know he's no RGIII or Kap ... but he isn't Peyton or Brady either lol.

Plus, with Dallas's offensive line, Romo sits to pee may want to field snaps in the punt formation so he doesn't get killed by week 2.

Archived