Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official ES Reggae Thread

GoSkins561

Buju is one of my favorites. Midnight is also pretty good. They live here, seen them play a few times. They're called Midnight, because they usually won't come on until then. Should call themselves 4am. :ols: I've seen so much great reggae since I've moved here.

Isn't Buju in jail in Florida or something?

Not in some luxury resort either.  He's in "federal-pound-me-in-the-ass-prison"

Buju is one of my favorites. Midnight is also pretty good. They live here, seen them play a few times. They're called Midnight, because they usually won't come on until then. Should call themselves 4am. :ols: I've seen so much great reggae since I've moved here.

Isn't Buju in jail in Florida or something?

Not in some luxury resort either.  He's in "federal-pound-me-in-the-ass-prison"

He got a little murdery. I don't think he'll have any new records cut any time soon.

Okay quick reggae story from Ocean City for you, Bob Marley had just passed away and there was a band called the Mighty Invaders playing at the Angler, they did a tribute at about midnight ending in Roots, Rock, Reggae and everyone chanting He-yooo, heyoooo,yo yo. and doing the Reggae bounce. So much so the deck collapsed into the bay, Marley was in the park that night. The band was on a slab of concrete and the electric went out but the kept playing, half the restaurant fell into the bay. We kept chanting. It was truly spiritual. Only three people had minor cuts out of at least a hundred that went in, I was front row by the speakers, next thing I know I am looking at the base of the bands feet, Ocean City history was made that night. Can't find the article but I did see some Mighty Invaders stuff on Youtube.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived