Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Running of the Bulls coming to the States!

Maxito

Well ladies and gents, you don't have to go to Spain for the running of the bulls cause it's coming to the States too.  Four events throughout the country but the first one is going to be in Richmond.  Here is the link for the event.

http://msn.foxsports.com/other/story/running-of-the-bulls-coming-to-united-state-spain-atlanta-richmond-virginia-texas-florida-california-080513

So what are your thoughts about this tradition of Spain coming here? Personally I don't agree with it cause I guess it's not our tradition and plus I guess its a copy cat thing.

sure bring that here once Obamacare is in effect.

need health care waivers for anyone subsidized

The Great Bull Run will kick off Aug. 24 in Richmond, Va., at a drag-racing strip just south of the city. Atlanta will follow suit Oct. 19, followed by cities in Texas, Florida, California, Minnesota, Illinois and Pennsylvania

If you run there, I'll run here twa, ..... c'mon.

running-with-the-bulls1.jpg

sure bring that here once Obamacare is in effect.

need health care waivers for anyone subsidized

The Great Bull Run will kick off Aug. 24 in Richmond, Va., at a drag-racing strip just south of the city. Atlanta will follow suit Oct. 19, followed by cities in Texas, Florida, California, Minnesota, Illinois and Pennsylvania

If you run there, I'll run here twa, ..... c'mon.

running-with-the-bulls1.jpg

I used to play tag with them before the knees went, ya see me running now something is fixing to explode

And now, a country's time honored and world famous LOCAL tradition coming soon to a town near you, sponsored by Nike, and of course, Red Bull!

Next month, dance with 100% authentic imported Masai warriors before going off to hunt lions that have been released into a parking lot! (Sponsored by makeabuck.com)

i don't know,, something about our ability to adopt and commercialize everything sometimes seems a bit much.

~Bang

Archived