Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

And losing multiple titles.

You win some you lose some. Being there so many times, getting that familiar tingling sensation... playing for all the marbles, against the very best. Doesn't always go your way, you know?

Oh, sorry, you might not, seeing as how you beat The Cleveland Role Players. Tall order, that was :D

I didn't see a shove, only foul at the end that was clear was Thompson hitting Born Ready's hand on the follow through of his second shot. He probably didn't get the call because he was stumbling prior to taking the shot, kicked his legs out, and promptly fell over (maybe a flop, maybe off balance). That and refs hate calling fouls in those situations.

Stupid Warriors...

Thats cool though. They may win the battle and break your dads record, but they'll never win the War.

I want to see them break the record, I just have to laugh at NBA officiating. Actually I prefer in every sport the rulebook is followed literally from start to end, leaves no room for subjectivity.

My God Steph Curry, what a performance this second half. Guy is a WIZARD and he almost put in a half court shot to boot.

I didn't see a shove, only foul at the end that was clear was Thompson hitting Born Ready's hand on the follow through of his second shot. He probably didn't get the call because he was stumbling prior to taking the shot, kicked his legs out, and promptly fell over (maybe a flop, maybe off balance). That and refs hate calling fouls in those situations.

To be fair, it was Lance Stephenson, a guy who has been known to blow into the ear of Most Valuable Players.

Edited by Sticksboi05

Ehh... I want them to break the record. Bulls broke the Lakers record, time for Warriors to break the Bulls record. 

I did predict one more loss for the Dubs...this was not the one I would have ever picked. 

It was always Portland or San Antonio in my mind. 

Still going to stick with one loss. 

At least a tie at this point. 

That first half was ugly, but the Warriors have shown they can lock down and play a defensive game. They found some room late in the game though. Impressive win, and it killed the Spurs shot at being the first undefeated home team. Now all they need is to beat Memphis once and the Jazz(probably), Clippers, Spurs, and Cavs in series play. Easy.

At this point, I am thinking the Warriors either smash the Grizzlies by double digits, or something weird happens and they lose.

Now that I took care of that...

Outside of GSW, SAS, and maybe OKC, nobody else has no shot at winning the title right?

I guess I should elaborate on that. Even if Lebron does go into Super Sayin mode, the Warriors and Spurs are too deep for the Cavs and would out coach the mess out of Lebron and Lue, and OKC is too explosive to beat four out of seven times. The Cavs better pray that IF they make it to the Finals that OKC makes it too. I think that's the only team they'd have a slight chance of beating.

At this point, I am thinking the Warriors either smash the Grizzlies by double digits, or something weird happens and they lose.

Now that I took care of that...

Outside of GSW, SAS, and maybe OKC, nobody else has no shot at winning the title right?

I guess I should elaborate on that. Even if Lebron does go into Super Sayin mode, the Warriors and Spurs are too deep for the Cavs and would out coach the mess out of Lebron and Lue, and OKC is too explosive to beat four out of seven times. The Cavs better pray that IF they make it to the Finals that OKC makes it too. I think that's the only team they'd have a slight chance of beating.

It's Warriors or Spurs for the title. Nobody else.

• Like 1