Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

Was it really a good idea to give Embiid his mvp trophy right before the game? Make the guy go through an emotional rollercoaster before a damn playoff game. He was bad in the first qtr, could a had something to do with it.

Shoulda saved it between series (if they advance), or once eliminated.

• Haha 1

I have to give Harden respect, he did look himself in the mirror and say he didn't want his career to end the way it looked it would in Brooklyn...

But any true changing of his legacy has to occur in the playoffs, and not just one game or series...

End of the day Boston has the feel of being the better overall team anyway, and in a 7 game series that tends to take care of itself...but he has to do his part if he wants a chance to beat the law of averages...

On the flip side, rooting for Denver to end this series tonight so we can catch Durant on his burner account cryin about folks bein two-faced against him...

200w (1).gif

2 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

I have to give Harden respect, he did look himself in the mirror and say he didn't want his career to end the way it looked it would in Brooklyn...

But any true changing of his legacy has to occur in the playoffs, and not just one game or series...

End of the day Boston has the feel of being the better overall team anyway, and in a 7 game series that tends to take care of itself...but he has to do his part if he wants a chance to beat the law of averages...

On the flip side, rooting for Denver to end this series tonight so we can catch Durant on his burner account cryin about folks bein two-faced against him...

200w (1).gif

Embiid chokes harder than Harden. Always hurt. 

joker >>>

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ixcuincle said:

Harden went 1-11 from the field.

Tried to warn you he isn't a playoff dude. Him and Westbrook man...

All those hours of daily First Take consumption really keep you dialed into the sport in a way few can compete with and provide you the foundation for your truly groundbreaking NBA analysis such as the Warriors weren’t good on the road this season and James Harden has famously struggled in the playoffs previously  

9 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

Crazy Booker already having 4 fouls, have to respect KD holding off Denver damn near by himself wtih Devin on the bench that 3rd Qtr.

9 hours ago, Destino said:

Nuggets stole the momentum for a while there, but the Suns big guns are dialed in today.  KD and Booker showed up ready to work.

a valiant effort from two great players but it’s not sustainable and I refuse to believe you can win a series with pretty much 2 guys 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

All those hours of daily First Take consumption really keep you dialed into the sport in a way few can compete with and provide you the foundation for your truly groundbreaking NBA analysis such as the Warriors weren’t good on the road this season and James Harden has famously struggled in the playoffs previously  

a valiant effort from two great players but it’s not sustainable and I refuse to believe you can win a series with pretty much 2 guys 

That's fine by me I'm making mad bank betting against Philly 

Edited by ixcuincle
  • Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

29 minutes ago, TradeTheBeal! said:

I know Harden is catching some hell after last night and rightly so, but the Knicks today have like six Hardens on the squad.  They’re unwatchable.

Tip of the cap to the Heat D.

good. i got money on the heat winning this game and the series in particular. go heat

43 minutes ago, Destino said:

Lebron heard the doubters and has now wiped out the warriors lead.  

Good.

Been watching this game on mute. Loving the Lakers answer after GS started to pull away. 13-0 run to get right back in, and now up 16. :)

Edited by ixcuincle

i can see this game worded as one of LeBron's worst playoff performances where he still found different ways to help win...just saw him fly into the stands, not sure what's going on with him, maybe he is finally starting to wear down, but I'm at least seeing effort and he wouldn't win without AD doing his job anyway (which he is right now).

I swear, man, dude is at 22, 7, 8 right now, hop skip and a jump from a triple double, and he's getting crapped on for having a bad game up to this point, not a defense just an observation, truly fascinating **** for 38.

• Like 1