Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

I'm actually going with a game 7 scenario. Wizards and Pacers play a horrible final game of "I don't wanna win, you take it" until #dcsports finally rears its head and downs the Wizards.

Like I honestly can't figure if these teams are even, underperforming, overperforming, or both just really overrated. At least the Wiz can use this as a learning experience. 

Edited by BRAVEONTHEWARPATH93
  • Like 1

The rebounding numbers... 56-17. How is that even possible?

WTF?! I watched large segments of this game while I worked on paper revisions.....you're right.  How is that humanly possible?  Gortat was beasting today, so props to him, I am pulling for the Wizards, but I like this Gortat dude and what he offers a team in an era of weak-post games.  31 and 16? Christ.

There is no curse. Thats that contagious self fulfilling prophecy stuff that blankets this town like Silent Hill fog.

Been a fan of Gortat since his days in Orlando backing up Dwight. Wish we had a guy like him.

Edited by Mr. Sinister
  • Like 1

Do the Heat's unis have more red in them? Always thought they were a little more towards maroon.. Or maybe I'm just seeing things/remembering differently/used to them wearing black..

Depends on the lighting, and how much sweat is in them. We wore a brighter red during the Road Warrior era in the 90's though, before the current red we switched to in the '00s

• Like 1

Good ol' Stan Van goin' to DET

The fake tough guy act combined with a very punch able grill.

He has a natural smug look. Seems like a cool dude though underneath it all. I remember an E:60 on him a fe years ago.

Edited by Mr. Sinister

Lol Kenny going on about OKC's halfcourt sets. That **** is painful to watch. Just standing around playing with themselves.

Scott Brooks, Super Genius.

SVG chose to coach Josh Smith and Brandon Jennings....in Detroit

But no Pat Riley or Dwight Howard to ruthlessly screw him over. Until Drummond becomes a superstar and decides he wants a new coach.