Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

Yeah Terrence Ross and Ben McLemore took the wrong approach.  they were funny but all that extra crap is BS.  Symbolic of the prop driven, showy farce the dunk contest had become.  Wall didn't do the hype.  His dunk was organic and spectacular.  Like everything he does.  He's an awesome talent and one of the few genuinely likable young stars in the NBA.  Not inauthentic.  Not relentlessly self promoting.  Just good.

the great thing about Wall though is that he isn't a clownish showman. He's just all business.

Btw, where you at Bubble Screen with your "Wall is overrated" bull****? Just the start. Eat a...

You want my honest opinion? The dunk contest has been a joke for at least a decade. The dunk by Wall was possibly the best dunk. But is the best dunk in a horrible contest, really that special?

And how does that change someone's opinion of a guy? I'm a little confused there. I couldn't even tell you who won the dunk contest last year.

Besides, I think I had Wall rated as the 4th best PG in the league right now. It's not that I really think he's overrated. He's just not the 2nd best PG in the league, as some here had him listed.

Fair?

Edited by Bubble Screen

i don't like this version from Gary Clark Jr.  Some of it sounds great while some notes sound terrible. 

I think this is the first all star game i can remember without Duncan or Garnett

I liked it a lot.  He made it his own.  He didn't do yet another Jimi Hendrix derivation like everyone always does.

You can tell he felt this one.  He's a legit blues man.

Don't really like GCJr. Shoulda left the slide on the amp. 

The guy is extremely overrated. 

But I'll leave that to another thread.

I disagree.  I think he's a terrific musician and he's original within a genre that's as well tread as it gets.  That's hard to do.  I liked his version of the national anthem.  Elegant, bluesy, heartfelt.  I like slide guitar though.