Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

Blazers get a win. McCollum has been bad in both their losses, but he showed up tonight. This is his first real season getting big minutes and first time in the playoffs with his team relying on him.

I don't think Blazers win again. They're too young to be consistent.

Just saw the OKC Thunder "highlights" the Thunder bench keeping the ball away from Mejri was funny.

If I'm Kerr, I'm prolly sitting Curry for the 2nd half. He really shouldn't even be playing today as he's clearly not 100%.

If that knee is actually damaged it won't matter. Only hope they have is that it's just sore from hitting the ground and that nothing is wrong with it.

If he tweaked his MCL it's a big deal. In addition to his ankle injury it's even more serious.

You see the way he looked walking back to the locker room after considering going in the 3rd.

Id sit him the entire series. They'll have to win this series without him. Even then it might not be enough

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man

Thank goodness they get the Clippers next round instead of OKC. They can beat the Clippers without too much contribution from Curry. But no matter what, it's going to be tough to get past San Antonio without a healthy Curry.

without Curry they don't get to the conference finals.

Yea I mean not to knock GS but when you take Curry out of the equation GS players ranked vs. Clippers or Spurs or even OKC the drop off is huge.  Not saying they can't/won't beat any of them, but when you go from Curry vs. Kawhi, CP3, and Durant/WB to Green/Klay as your top player vs. Kawhi CP3 and Durant/WB and then continue through the rosters it's a massive change.  I really hope Curry isn't seriously hurt because that will put a damper on what was a great regular season for many reasons.  Kobes final game, westbrook, Spurs, etc. 

I say this every year, is there really no surface that plays like what they use now that doesn't turn into a death trap if you add the slightest bit of moisture? It's rare that someone injures a knee but players slip in wet spots multiple times every game.

That was uglier than Draymond Green dribbling the ball off his leg out of bounds at the end of the game

That final possession by the Hawks was really something. Teague stood perfectly still with the ball for 10 seconds. Than lost the ball trying to jack up a long three, effectively tossing it straight up into the air.

I thought he was playing Simon Says Freeze. Didn't even start moving until there was 3 seconds left. It was pathetic

• Like 1