Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

Lebron will be fine... but Love is gone and Kyrie looks injured. So yes, stars seem to be aligning for them. Cleveland is dominating the boards though so despite all the injuries they are winning.

Reggie Miller doesn't know hand is part of the ball.

Not right now they have given up a 16 point lead

I still think they win. They aren't going to stop every Lebron drive. Also, Lebron does whatever he wants. Blatt can't stop him from calling his own number.

Edit: see what I mean.

Anthony Davis is being wildly over rated this season. His time will come but it hasn't happened yet.

Offensively his time has already come.  He's a tremendous force.

Defensively - nope, not yet.

and lol what 4 clowns didn't give their first team vote to Harden?

Edited by Predicto

The ONLY thing Irving does better than wall is shoot the rock.  As a matter of fact, if I'm picking PGs, I dunno where I'd take Kyrie.

Curry

Russ

Wall

Teague

Lawson

Conley

Lowry

Lillard

Jackson (Det)

These are all guys I'd consider to be better PGs than Kyrie.  Now, as a shooting guard, Kyrie is one of the best in the league.  Maybe that's why he got the nod...I dunno, because there is no way anyone can convince me he made 3rd team as a PG. 

Dude that list is laugh out loud bad. We don't usually disagree but

Come on

Only guys better are: CP3, Russ, Steph, Wall, and maybe Lillard

The rest aren't even close

If the dude wasn't hurt right now, he'd be dropping 25 a night

He's a top 5 finisher in the league and I don't understand why ppl think that he's not a playmaker

Edited by BRAVEONTHEWARPATH93

Everyone is hurt right now. Kyrie is the only one whining and making sure everyone knows why he's playing like ****. Asked his teammates if they still want him out there LOL! Wall played with his hand broken in five places. CP3 was gimpy as hell and battled through it, led his team to an impressive series win. Mike Conley's face got destroyed and he missed three games. Westbrook would play with both feet amputated and probably shoot thirty times. Kyrie has tendinitis and a foot strain that won't even need surgery indicating there is no tear. Everyone has tendinitis at this point in a season! I'm not sure Wall has ever not been dealing with tendinitis in both knees for the past two or three years. ****ing about injuries and making excuses is for the fans to do, not the players. Kyrie wants his season to be over and wanted his teammates to let him off the hook.

Kyrie is a loser and a ****ty leader who didn't deserved that selection over several PGs who are so much tougher and more competitive. If not for LeBron going back and rescuing his career, would be probably already be written off as his generation's Starbury. He's going to ride LeBron's coattails from now on.