Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official "I don't want RG3's career to be shortened so I'm willing to donate some of my own knee cartilage if it is deemed neccesary"

HeluCopter29

Even if it were, I really doubt he'd want your fart odor remnant nostril cartilage. His knee would forever have a foul smell. Plus, the thought is just gross knowing something is in your knee that used to have people boogers really close by. It's the equivalent of a butt hole transplant.

Ugh, what a foul yet hilarious post. But, in seriousness, if RG needs a new butthole, I'm available...

sign me up. he can even have my good knee (my left one). all i do is play softball and run a bit. at the least, if RG3 brings us to the promised land, i can say my knee was instrumental in that. all i ask in return is RG3 signs my knee cap while i'm under.

I've had both my knees replaced. The second one last year, and it feels completely real unbelevable difference from the first knee which took years to fully heal, but hears the kicker, the Dr. asked me if I could wait about ten more years ( I couldn't ) because they'd be growing real knees in lab by then.

RG3 could have new knees in about a decade, and regain the speed he had when he was 22

Wasn't there just a MOD saying they have had enough of RGKnee threads. Just saying, I think this is played out. RGIII is resting so I think we should let it rest as well.

---------- Post added January-15th-2013 at 04:21 PM ----------

OH, too late some of these guys already cut theirs out, packed it into dry ice and Fedex'd it in.

I hope they sent it to Genzyme:

I love how this is reported as a "new technology" - it's been FDA approved since 1997. :rolleyes:

Archived