Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

It's Your Time

JimboWHO

Giant fan here - I come in peace.

Been a long time obviously but I believe it's gonna happen. Who knows how far you'll go, but I think the division is yours. We certainly don't deserve it.

It's difficult not to admire RG lll - as a football player and a man. Of course he's the difference maker and he elevates your team in a special way. belief is back D.C. Belief is a powerful thing.

The NFL is a better league when some it's legacy franchises with proud histories like the Redskins are winning. The Cowboys? bunch of front-runners with fragile psyches.

My money is on you, good luck.

JJM

I hope you're right. Classy of you to say and to recognize what we've got going on here in D.C. It's been a while and I know I was tired of holding on to memories of Rypien, Monk, Sanders, Clark, D. Green, and the "glory days". I wanted to have new memories and it has been a fun ride to this point these past few weeks. Here's to hoping the ride continues after Sunday night.

Good luck next year....with everyone but us of course. ;)

HTTR

Giant fan here - I come in peace.

Been a long time obviously but I believe it's gonna happen. Who knows how far you'll go, but I think the division is yours. We certainly don't deserve it.

It's difficult not to admire RG lll - as a football player and a man. Of course he's the difference maker and he elevates your team in a special way. belief is back D.C. Belief is a powerful thing.

The NFL is a better league when some it's legacy franchises with proud histories like the Redskins are winning. The Cowboys? bunch of front-runners with fragile psyches.

My money is on you, good luck.

JJM

HA, you're just saying that cause the giants need the skins to win if they want a shot at a wildcard spot....

kidding (kind of). but yea, thank you for that post. it's good to know other teams fans actually respect RG3 :) i think ur giants are good as well. the thing is, they're such a week to week team. thats probably the only thing holding them back this season, cause they have shown they can compete with any team.

OP, imagine where the Skins would be with that $18mil

but thank you OP, I do not see an ounce of trolling in your humble post

---------- Post added December-29th-2012 at 12:09 AM ----------

I hate your owner, but thanks.

isn't it fun that the two teams he docked with the penalty are at the top of the division, and his team is relying on other teams to make it in the playoffs? Karma? maybe

HA, you're just saying that cause the giants need the skins to win if they want a shot at a wildcard spot....

kidding (kind of). but yea, thank you for that post. it's good to know other teams fans actually respect RG3 :) i think ur giants are good as well. the thing is, they're such a week to week team. thats probably the only thing holding them back this season, cause they have shown they can compete with any team.

Haha - I'm really not. As I said, my guys are phoning it in at this point and deserve what they get.

A Redskins win.

JJM.

If we win the division, you don't even know how much it will mean to us in light of what your owner did.

Exactly, not anything against the fans of the Giants but the owner has turned what was once an admirable view of a competitor to downright disdain. Thanks to the OP and I think most fans around the country feel this way which is not only great but a first I think.

Haha - I'm really not. As I said, my guys are phoning it in at this point and deserve what they get.

A Redskins win.

JJM.

lol dude, i was just messin with u (kind of). i actually did like what u posted.

good luck to ur giants tomorrow. they're going to beat philly, trust me. philly has sucked all season.

Well, thank you for your good wishes.

The angry sharks are still swimming around in my head against your owner...but I accept your niceness and realize that you and your team's fans are in no way related to that spawn of satan owner of yours.

Thank you for recognizing us as a legitimate threat, which we're gonna be in this division for the next decade IMO.

Have a happy New Year! :cheers:..................................................................to us winning the division :D

Archived