Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Any Atlanta Redskins fans in here?

Stevviej20

I've been searching all season for a group of Atlanta Redskins fans to watch the games with. Ive been watching all the games on my computer. I figured this would be a good game to get out to a bar with some fellow fans and enjoy the final regular season game before we head into the playoffs!!!

Any skins fans in the area?

I am in Smyrna as well. Wont be here this weekend because I will be in Orlando for the Capital One Bowl but if/when we make the playoffs, I am in to meet up somewhere and watch the games. Let me know if any plans are made. HTTR!

Me, too. It's a long drive, but that's why we have taxis. (for the ride home, win or lose, lol)

Hail!

I lived in Atlanta for almost 10 years.I got the answer for you Stevvie!

There is an "unofficial" Home of the Atlanta Washington Redskins fan Club at the Whitehall Tavern.I was hanging with these guys for years.I still stay in touch with the leaders of this club.

PM me if you want their name and ph.number.They say they have upwards of 60-160 Redskins fans per week!

Whitehall Tavern

2391 Peachtree Rd

Atlanta, GA 30305

(404) 842-1010

Anyone decide where they are going to meet up at?

I havent really heard anything from anyone. I still would like to meet up with a group to watch it. As of now, I am leaning toward Whitehall Tavern to see how that is unless someone wants to go elsewhere. What are your plans Hap?

I havent really heard anything from anyone. I still would like to meet up with a group to watch it. As of now, I am leaning toward Whitehall Tavern to see how that is unless someone wants to go elsewhere. What are your plans Hap?

We may try the Whitehall ourselves, depends on how my wife is feeling after her last chemo treatment

If we play at Atlanta I will be there for that

Didnt make a game this season but I will definitely be in the Dome for this. Hopefully with a credential *praying*

O and not sure if this place is still open but The Bucket Shoppe in Buckhead(right across the street from Lenox) is a Redskins/Auburn bar. I dont like hanging out with a bunch of fans of the same team unless Im at the game of course so I never went but I do know at least it used to be one.

Whatever happened to Atlanta Skins Fan Or ASF

---------- Post added January-6th-2013 at 12:15 AM ----------

We may try the Whitehall ourselves, depends on how my wife is feeling after her last chemo treatment

Wow, I hope she is ok.

Archived