Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Watch some Kirk Cousins highlights, relax and sleep well tonight!

4d_POWER

He doesn't have the game experience in the pros obviously but I like the fact he also seems poised, doesn't get rattled, doesn't look like a deer frozen in headlights or that the stage is too big for him. Is he RG3? no, no one is...but he's capable. We need a team win, go to work! hail!

He doesn't have the game experience in the pros obviously but I like the fact he also seems poised, doesn't get rattled, doesn't look like a deer frozen in headlights or that the stage is too big for him. Is he RG3? no, no one is...but he's capable. We need a team win, go to work! hail!

The defense definitely needs to show up more so now then ever before. I'm disappointed RG3 isn't going to play but I'll of course pull for Kirk. This is his opportunity to showcase what he can do at the NFL level and perhaps increase his trade value.

The defense definitely needs to show up more so now then ever before. I'm disappointed RG3 isn't going to play but I'll of course pull for Kirk. This is his opportunity to showcase what he can do at the NFL level and perhaps increase his trade value.

nothing wrong with having a capable back up when needed, what's with this trade value stuff? lol I mean if he's Tom Brady good he won't be a bench warmer behind rg3 for long, but if he's just solid not a bad problem to have a good back up so Rex can be gone. But yeah the Oline has to protect better than it has if they are a more conventional drop back passing team now with kirk...the receivers have to make plays, alfred needs to be alfred sans the recent fumbles, and the defense has to get off the field.

It looks like the play action pass will work well with KC. He can throw on the run and isn't slow. He looks like he has some good touch on his passes that make up for not having a cannon for an arm. Not saying he has a weak arm, but he's no Brett Favre or RGIII when it comes to strength. I do like what he does in the RedZone. He attacks and scores TD's. Even in college he has had a propensity for turnovers. Hope is that he doesn't try to force anything and lose the game. He doesn't have to be the hero, just needs to avoid being a zero. Any plus TD to INT ratio will serve as a good marker for the final results. Definitely will test the will of this team and the skill set of KC. He's no push over and he will put some points up on the board. Should be a good game.

Back when we drafted Campbell, somebody posted his college highlights on here, and I just shook my head. Homers were going crazy and raving, and I was looking at it and seeing all his passes were either short dumpoffs that the RBs ran for another 50 yards, or long bombs where WRs actually STOPPED at the end of their routes to wait for the ball. My gut immediately told me this guy was gonna be a bust.

Looking at these highlights, I'm actually gonna sleep better tonight. There was a bit of everything in there - accurate bombs, a couple times threading the needle, and throwing accurately on the run. The style of play reminded me of Cutler on one of his better days. Hopefully this will carry over to the NFL.

I remember watching this highlight tape when we drafted Kirk. Cousins is a smart kid with so many great intangibles and this is why I was okay with bringing him on board in the first place. Griffin has given this team/organization/fanbase so much hope and faith, it's time for Kirk to step up tomorrow along with the rest of this team and show the world that we've built a team full of guys ready to fill in crucial roles in crucial moments. We win as a team and lose as a team.

The way I see it, this is about the time in a season when teams used to bring in their rookie "QB of the future" after the season was over and they were going nowhere. This is about when they figured he'd taken enough reps, learned enough of the playbook, and was ready to be unveiled without embarrassing himself.

Guest Spearfeather
seriously i'd love to see him rip off a 70 yd run out of pistol ,first play on offense

Ha! I did laugh out loud when I read this. Now, that would be pretty cool.

Archived