Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Watch some Kirk Cousins highlights, relax and sleep well tonight!

4d_POWER

i dont like that this video title implies competition. its basically just highlights from the Bears preseason game (the game Cousins was on fire).

His passes don't seem to have much "zip" on it. And am I seeing him throw somewhat sidearm? hopefully we dont see too many batted balls. Maybe im just getting tired & grumpy? :pfft:

Positive energy, Josh.. Positive energy..

this seems like many moons ago.. im sure he's improved some. he does seem to have good poise & vision. good ability to throw on the run is always helpful. Its hard to be too worried. Kyle always has a great plan to utilize strengths & minimize weakness. this might be kinda fun, watching a more traditional version of the offense :) *crosses fingers*

Regardless, HAIL!

I have to seriously question how a guy, in a major conference, moves in the pocket like he does, has an arm like that, makes clutch throws, etc falls to the 4th round...

Maybe he's one of those guys with really stinky feet.

talk about splittin the locker room :P

ehhh.. i guess i'll start drinking at.. 11? which means.. im only 90min from game mode! add in a shower and were gettin close, fellas.

Hail!

Win or lose today, I think we have a fantastic 1-2 combo in Griffin and Cousins.

BUT,... I would dearly love a win today and have that 4th round selection of Cousins finally validated. There was so much nonsense posted about a better selection with that pick and I never bought it and never will. Chances are if we lose, then the whole argument resurfaces but that highlight alone should be proof enough.

The kid has a good arm, throws a very tight spiral, nice touch on the ball in tight places and can make plays with his feet. But the thing that impressed me the most was his accuracy on the move. That's something the Shanahans can game plan with at the right time and place, much like RG3.

Looking forward to this game!

HTTR

Archived