Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Heads up: Ravens @ Skins on NFL Replay tonight (12/11) @ 8PM

NattyBo

Just thought I would share with y'all, spotted this in the guide tonight. 8PM on NFL Network like the title says. I searched to see if someone else had already posted this, hopefully not a duplicate thread.

As a side LOL, it lists as "Baltimore Colts at Washington Redskins from FedEx Field."

Set your DVRs or get yo' popcorn rdy accordingly. ;)

can this be a game thread? haha! great blocking by montgomery on the first play, takes on 2 guys.

---------- Post added December-11th-2012 at 08:06 PM ----------

they use Morris' picture for Josh Morgan lol

---------- Post added December-11th-2012 at 08:07 PM ----------

poor angle by Madieu on Rice big 46 run. could have ben stopped for a 8 yd gain

---------- Post added December-11th-2012 at 08:09 PM ----------

double move on Hall but he expects help over the top on the Boldin TD

Watching the replay, I can't believe how bad we were getting gashed by the run. That had to be the worst run defense by this team this season.

Also, I love watching our offense. Seeing the LB's freeze for that extra second while Alf is running or RG3 already going through progressions is a thing of beauty.

Watching now... Griffin is struggling after the hit an Cousins is about to work his magic.

Man... RG3 could barely get back into the huddle after that pass to Garcon :(

---------- Post added December-11th-2012 at 09:19 PM ----------

Damn... that pass to Hank by Cousins on 2nd and 20 was beautiful. Honestly, the TD throw was amazing, but it was all set up by that play. CLUTCH.

---------- Post added December-11th-2012 at 09:21 PM ----------

Cousins says he learned from the Falcons game not to wait too long before getting rid of the ball. Great stuff. Makes me feel much better if he has to go on Sunday.

I highly suggest that everyone try to watch the replays and check out the way RG3 was acting after he came out. Once he was off the table he was standing nearly the whole time, laughing with teammates, and walked down the tunnel after the game under his own power. I'm sure his knee is really sore, but it is very encouraging to see him able to do that almost immediately after having to pull himself out of the game.

Question: when he went into the trainer's "shed" did they put him in a brace?

Archived