Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Week 12 Official NFL Gameday thread

Hitman21ST

Sam Bradford looks like doo doo.

I wonder if the Rams are at the beginning of a Patrick Ramsey QB.

---------- Post added November-25th-2012 at 05:41 PM ----------

Uh oh, Bradford down.

Shoulder again.

---------- Post added November-25th-2012 at 05:42 PM ----------

Bradford back in.

Respect.

I wonder if the Rams have started to regret trading away the #2 pick to us.

---------- Post added November-25th-2012 at 07:07 PM ----------

Looks like their fans have started to discuss it

http://ramsondemand.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11370

Love the dude who says Bobby G is garbage. And of course the standard "RGIII = Vick" bull****. Goddamn I hate people. Thank God I'm a Skins fan. We got our fair share of morons but I swear other fanbases are exponentially stupider.

And of course the standard "RGIII = Vick" bull****. Goddamn I hate people. Thank God I'm a Skins fan. We got our fair share of morons but I swear other fanbases are exponentially stupider.

Of course they're the same. Because Vick is known for his pin-point accuracy and regularly completes over 60% of his passes while minimizing turnovers. :rolleyes:

Love the dude who says Bobby G is garbage. And of course the standard "RGIII = Vick" bull****. Goddamn I hate people. Thank God I'm a Skins fan. We got our fair share of morons but I swear other fanbases are exponentially stupider.

Been perusing a few boards this year, and although most people are imopressed and offer reasonable opinions, there's always the idiot that makes the Cam/Vick/too brittle/too flashy/gimmicky one trick pony remark. You'd think that after 11 games, plus a nationally televised dismantling of a pretty solid defense, great completion percentage, interception to touchdown ratio, and passer rating, plus your own damn eyes, the light would come on for the remaining few.

Telling you man, I'm getting legitimately angry reading that thread

It is pretty amusing to see Rams fans talk about RGIII being brittle and susceptible to injury. You know, glass houses and all. :ols:

And hey, if the Rams keep it up, they may be in a position to use their picks from us to trade up for a real QB next year.

Damn. Talk about perfection,. This is like in Scooby Doo when Shaggy throws a bunch of lettuce, meat, bread, tomatoes, etc into the air and it all comes down and forms an awesome sandwich. Couldn't have asked for a better Sunday. Now all we need is for Sn Fran to hold on and for GB to beat Ny.

Let's hope next week goes the same!

It's nice to see other teams in the East have a shot other than Philly/NY!

I read some of that crap and them guys are crazy with some of the stuff they saying. They need to put the weed down.

If anyone wants to see something really funny, go to the NFL section of one of the Giants boards ( think it was board.giants.com or something like that) and look at the Thanksgiving game thread. Some dude was praising RGIII, then turned aroundand said it wouldn't happen when they played us, seemingly suffering from amnesia, since he had just done itto them a little over a month ago, and would've gotten the W if the defense hadn't played so terribly.

If anyone wants to see something really funny, go to the NFL section of one of the Giants boards ( think it was board.giants.com or something like that) and look at the Thanksgiving game thread. Some dude was praising RGIII, then turned aroundand said it wouldn't happen when they played us, seemingly suffering from amnesia, since he had just done itto them a little over a month ago, and would've gotten the W if the defense hadn't played so terribly.

Delusional fans man.

That's like saying "Yeah, Dallas would've beat the Skins had they not went into halftime down 28-3!!!!"

That's like saying "Yeah, Dallas would've beat the Skins had they not went into halftime down 28-3!!!!"

I work with a couple of female Cowboy fans. Really looking forward to what they have to say tomorrow. Really wouldn't surprise me at all if they said something like that.

Female + Cowboy fans + bandwagon + NBD = some dumbass **** coming out of their mouths. Can't wait.

Archived