Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Reasonably Priced Redskins Gear Need Help ASAP!! (Tysons or Annapolis)

AsburySkinsFan

Ok ERs I need help!

I am in the Tyson's Corner are for a few hours and then I'm heading to the Annapolis area, and I need some reasonably priced Redskins gear! (Clothing etc)

We checked the TJMaxx and Burlington Coat Factory on Leesburg Pike near 395, we are now heading to Tysons where my wife and daughter will spend some time at the American Girl Doll strore (I found the Official Redskins store there yesterday but $$$$$).

This afternoon I will be going into the Annapolis area and I need some help finding some stores!!

HALP Please!!!!!

There is a Modells next to the Westfield Annapolis Mall. They carry Redskins stuff but I don't know if it's any cheaper than what you'd find elsewhere. You might find some Redskins nick-nacks (shot glasses and the like) in the touristy shops in downtown Annapolis, but there's mostly Ravens fans there.

I have no clue if they have Redskins stuff but there's a Marshall's at 8353 Leesburg Pike, Vienna, VA 22182.

---------- Post added November-21st-2012 at 12:57 PM ----------

There has to be something in Tysons 1 mall that sells Redskins stuff right? I generally try to avoid the place so I'm not that familiar with the stores in it.

---------- Post added November-21st-2012 at 01:02 PM ----------

Yeah I'm going with the mall as probably your best bet. Just start asking people in there where you could find some Redskins gear.

1961 Chain Bridge Road, McLean, VA

And if you have a chance feel free to drop by my office and say hey.

Archived