Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread: 2012 Redskins vs Eagles (Final)

TK

Hopefully (even just as a football fan), he's not on a team that will severely limit his potential for multiple seasons.

Even as a rival fan, I know this kid was worth it. If Mara hadn't screwed the Redskins (and Dallas) out of cap space, RG3 would be surrounded with talent.

Even as a rival fan, I know this kid was worth it. If Mara hadn't screwed the Redskins (and Dallas) out of cap space, RG3 would be surrounded with talent.

Something I know any rival fan (though you guys were stung too) should feel relief about, but definitely sucks on this end after looking forward to spending that amount.

Something I know any rival fan (though you guys were stung too) should feel relief about, but definitely sucks on this end after looking forward to spending that amount.

Can't complain about Washington losing cap space lol (even though we were stung too). Your defense suprised me this year (I always saw that as the Skin's strong side). Losing those two players on D impacted them that much?

Can't complain about Washington losing cap space lol (even though we were stung too). Your defense suprised me this year (I always saw that as the Skin's strong side). Losing those two players on D impacted them that much?

That and our collective wisdom (you know how fraught with qualification that is where message board poster/fans are concerned) is our defensive coaching/overall plans/schemes sucks from the HC/DC (mostly) on down (to varying degrees).

That and our collective wisdom (you know how fraught with qualification that is where message board poster/fans are concerned) is our defensive coaching/overall plans/schemes sucks from the HC/DC (mostly) on down (to varying degrees).

Jim Haslett still has a job? :o

Archived