Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Met Chris Samuels in Baton Rouge

Darc Requiem

I ran into Chris Samuels tonight in Baton Rouge. It was surreal. I saw this guy walk into the bar and I told my friend, he's from Louisiana and had no idea how Chris was, that "hey, that guy looks just like Chris Samuels." So I walked up to him and said "Hey, you look like Chris Samuels." Hey responded "That's me, I'm in town for the Bama/LSU game." Nothing major happened. Showed him my Redskins bottle opener/key chain. He said "Skins all the way." He was real cool, despite possible threats to my life, I told him I'd be pulling for Bama because he was on the coaching staff. :D

Very cool! Hope he is doing well!

Yeah I heard he was down there (which is why he won't be up here tomorrow). No offense to Chris, I loved him as a Redskins and as a character person within this franchise... but I hope LSU makes it interesting tonight!

I ran into Chris Samuels tonight in Baton Rouge. It was surreal. I saw this guy walk into the bar and I told my friend, he's from Louisiana and had no idea how Chris was, that "hey, that guy looks just like Chris Samuels." So I walked up to him and said "Hey, you look like Chris Samuels." Hey responded "That's me, I'm in town for the Bama/LSU game." Nothing major happened. Showed him my Redskins bottle opener/key chain. He said "Skins all the way." He was real cool, despite possible threats to my life, I told him I'd be pulling for Bama because he was on the coaching staff. :D

Wow, nice. I didn't know he's on the coaching staff for Bama. Wow, that's awesome. There's a lot of people down here who became Redskins fans because of him. Cool story, bro.

Roll Tide.

EDIT: And yeah, being in Baton Rouge & saying you're pulling for Bama is taking your life into your hands. Hope you get home safe. Personally, I despise LSU. The more I get to know their fans, the less I like them.

Archived