Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Does anyone know if we still get a pick from the Lions for Kevin Barnes?

RWJ

Rex seems to play well when coming in as backup:when teams have not had time to prepare for his game.

It seems that the Cousins idea developed quicker than I expected. I thought by end of next season someone would trade for Cousins. But now I think it is clear he will be traded this draft. If we could get 2 seconds I would do it. Honestly Allen & Shanny with 3 2nds is scary. Imagine we had them back with the Kelly, Davis, Thomas picks..........would be amazing!

I would do 2 2nds in a heartbeat.

That would be very useful in our FO hands... Allen/Shanahan have done very well in the draft so far (aside from when they were handicapped in 2010). The 2011 and 2012 drafts have been masterful.

Obviously, we might need to spend a 2nd, 3rd, or 4rd on another QB, but an extra 2nd there would be very useful for getting a starting defensive player.

Going to be hard to do unless we trade one of our better players (or future picks). We can trade our scraps (guys like Barnes) but we will just get more 7th round picks.

You do know Alfred Morris was a 6th rounder. Just scraps? lol Richard Crawford is a 7th. Bernstine who is on IR is a 7th. Maurice Hurt is a 7th. Chris Neild is a 7th. Rob Jackson is a 7th.

Doesn't sound too bad to me :)

That would be very useful in our FO hands... Allen/Shanahan have done very well in the draft so far (aside from when they were handicapped in 2010). The 2011 and 2012 drafts have been masterful.

Obviously, we might need to spend a 2nd, 3rd, or 4rd on another QB, but an extra 2nd there would be very useful for getting a starting defensive player.

How about sending him to Arizona for a 2nd and P.Peterson.........A person can dream right,they gave up a 2nd and rogers-cromartie for Kolb,why not?

---------- Post added December-23rd-2012 at 12:29 PM ----------

How about sending him to Arizona for a 2nd and P.Peterson.........A person can dream right,they gave up a 2nd and rogers-cromartie for Kolb,why not?

---------- Post added December-23rd-2012 at 12:29 PM ----------

Well, there's really no way they're going to part with Patrick Peterson as they only parted with Cromartie because they got Peterson.

I would definitely do that deal though, although we would likely have to pay Peterson #1 money in a couple years. I'd be OK with that as long as he performs admirably.

Archived