Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

THE INSOMNIAC THREAD Week 5: Welcomes the restless, drunken happy tired, die hard fans!!!

zCommander

Really hope we can generate some sort of pass rush tomorrow or we are gonna be in for a long day of trying to keep up with a high flying ATL offense

I hope so too, but I can't see anything other than Ryan systematically picking us apart all day long. As the rains seems inevitable, I'm hoping for high winds to disrupt him.

And if RGIII was to keep pace and outlast him, that ironically brings it's own set of problems as expectation levels go back through the roof; whilst realistically your just waiting for the lack of a D to catch up with you and the bottom to fall out.

But regardless, I hope he does and we somehow find a way to win a humdinger. My head say's more something like 41-24 Falcons. But I hope my heart wins out.

Hail.

Will be watchin tomorrow...and participating in the online thread. Sounds like a nasty day in dc....hope the weather isn't the only nasty thing in the house tomorrow.....maybe our d shows up and finally compliments our high scoring offense.

I hope so too, but I can't see anything other than Ryan systematically picking us apart all day long. As the rains seems inevitable, I'm hoping for high winds to disrupt him.

And if RGIII was to keep pace and outlast him, that ironically brings it's own set of problems as expectation levels go back through the roof; whilst realistically your just waiting for the lack of a D to catch up with you and the bottom to fall out.

But regardless, I hope he does and we somehow find a way to win a humdinger. My head say's more something like 41-24 Falcons. But I hope my heart wins out.

Hail.

Yeah I hear ya, I mean all things being equal, given what (in particular) our secondary has shown us so far, no one can blame you for your rational prediction. And on that note it is very telling (or sad!) that a team that we all agree will easily score 24-30 point per game may likely end up on the losing end of many if not most games. But again that's the reality, huge upswing on offense, but deflation on defense (secondary specifically).

HOWEVER, all that being said, I must take the following into account:

1) Skins are playing at home

2) Weather will be super crappy, which has to favor our dominant run game

3) I'll be properly intoxicated while watching at home (he he he)

4) Griff (and this team) are the perfect recipe for the upset for 4-0 team

All I know is, I'm jacked up and ready to roll! :maniac::maniac:

---------- Post added October-7th-2012 at 01:58 AM ----------

Really hope we can generate some sort of pass rush tomorrow or we are gonna be in for a long day of trying to keep up with a high flying ATL offense

Agreed, I wanna see Kerrigan so far up Ryan's butt he looks like a GD burgundy & gold hemroid! :logo:

Tipsy........again.

Clothes are still on, so clearly I'm not doing my job.

But it's a good tipsy. I'll be watching from a bar, and not posting, though me and my phone will keep up in the fantasy realm. Let's hope that we beat those Falcons. Or, if they beat us, that they at least give us a reach around and a kiss goodnight (and dinner either before or afterward).

Well... I guess that depends on HOW we win. If we legit dominate them, then yeah. If they crap the bed and we eek out a win on luck, then probably not.

Doesn't matter how we win dude. Atlanta is 4-0. The Darlings of the NFC right now. We beat them, however it happens, the Skins look like a team that can compete for a playoff spot

Archived