Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

wasnt C Cooley a long snapper in his college dayz

PatFischer37

Thats good that we signed someone, still gonna be problems in the kicking game for a couple weeks though.
No worries, we have the great Danny Smith to coach everyone up.:rolleyes:
This is getting out of hand....

If Billy Cundiff pulls his groin next week I guarantee someone will start a thread stating that Cooley once hit a 28 yard game winner in HS

:ols:

To be fair DC9, he can't be faulted for the choice of the pick-up at least for once.

Hail.

I'm stoked about Snow, he was probably pretty good at his job, he was just let go with most of the rest of the Polian guys. I just truly hope this is Danny Smith's last season. Oye.

Why does this guy need "a couple of practices" to get acclimated. He's a 12 year vet who has done this plenty. It's not like the role of a long snapper changes depending on the offense, I'm pretty sure every snap is seven yards back on field goals, regardless of the holder, kicker, etc.

Why does this guy need "a couple of practices" to get acclimated. He's a 12 year vet who has done this plenty. It's not like the role of a long snapper changes depending on the offense, I'm pretty sure every snap is seven yards back on field goals, regardless of the holder, kicker, etc.

Catch any of that Raiders game last night?

Catch any of that Raiders game last night?

Yeah...that's a guy who had never long snapped at the professional level, according to the Yahoo story he had last done it in High School. This guy (Snow) has been a long snapped in the NFL for 12 years. He should be expected to do the job quickly, and well.

Archived