Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread: 2012 Redskins vs Buccaneers (Final)

themurf

I feel bad for any ticket holders whose teams host the 1st or 4th preseason game. I still can't believe you have to pay full price for these games, but one like this? Damn.

I agree. Look at those stands. Those stands are more bare than a newborn baby.

I think more fans generally show up for the first game, considering it's the first game (albeit, exhibition) of the season and starters play a couple of series. The last preseason game is generally the game where many starters do not even suit up.

They (owners) need to stop being so damn greedy. They need to find a middle ground for preseason games. Especially, for the latter game.

I agree. Look at those stands. Those stands are more bare than a newborn baby.

I think more fans generally show up for the first game, considering it's the first game (albeit, exhibition) of the season and starters play a couple of series. The last preseason game is generally the game where many starters do not even suit up.

They (owners) need to stop being so damn greedy. They need to find a middle ground for preseason games. Especially, for the latter game.

Even half price would be a nice gesture. 2 games for the price of 1 is still way too high for preseason, but at least it's a start.

Archived