Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Why Most Mass Murderers are Privileged White Men (Article)

skinsfan07

Better international soccer?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Better international soccer?

• World Cup
    • Olympics

If this guy coulda just laid out some cash for a handie and a few bong rips, none of this woulda happened. Unfortunately, both of those were illegal. So he bought some guns instead.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

/thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WINNER! :ols:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

/thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WINNER! :ols:

That's worth a week off for an especially dumbass violation of the spam rule---just because I can :evilg: (well, and it's merited). :)

(you should see the dude's previous ban :pfft:)

Maybe you've been pleading to join the peak demographic for a custom avatar.

Hopefully something unique like a guy in a straightjacket.

EDIT: I just realized I can't see my avatar at this computer. If you've already changed it, I'll have to wait until I get home to see what it is.

EDIT: I just realized I can't see my avatar at this computer. If you've already changed it, I'll have to wait until I get home to see what it is.

Actually, you have a surprise waiting for you when you get home. As in "you don't live there anymore."

Never underestimate the vast powers of an internet moderator.

mods1.jpg

Holy ****! A Szasz reference....on a football message board, of all places.

You don't remember Nibbs? Nibbs will take a comic book movie and connect it to the epistemology of western literature as interpreted into the modern action film genre. :)

I'm sorry, but it sounds like you're saying if he was getting his "freak on" he wouldn't have "freaked out". I got an AFF account and I've never hooked up.(mainly because my wife says I can't but that's another story) The guy simply had mental issues. He was on meds and had spent his time at college trying to find out and explain himself.

• 2 weeks later...
That's worth a week off for an especially dumbass violation of the spam rule---just because I can :evilg: (well, and it's merited). :)

(you should see the dude's previous ban :pfft:)

The one where I decimated you in a debate? Where I didn't break any rules besides eviscerating your arguments? I would banned me to If I lost that badly.

The one where I decimated you in a debate? Where I didn't break any rules besides eviscerating your arguments? I would banned me to If I lost that badly.

Oh wow, sorry I missed this one before you got your other ban earlier this morning. :ols:

The lemming is strong in you, o masterdebater. :pfft:

Without reading this thread I'm going to assume that being more educated than most, mixed with being intelligent enough to see through the BS that's spoon feed in classrooms, can infuriate a person and when he gets bored, he may act out. Usually violently, because after years of not having anybody else to relate to, it's hard to view most people as equal or worth not killing off.

Without reading this thread I'm going to assume that being more educated than most, mixed with being intelligent enough to see through the BS that's spoon feed in classrooms, can infuriate a person and when he gets bored, he may act out. Usually violently, because after years of not having anybody else to relate to, it's hard to view most people as equal or worth not killing off.

That's an insanely reasonable explanation. Although, I don't know about viewing everyone else as "infindels". Really scary stuff.

If this guy coulda just laid out some cash for a handie and a few bong rips, none of this woulda happened. Unfortunately, both of those were illegal. So he bought some guns instead.

So unlike real men, he needed to get high and find a girl who was really hands on, for a price, to deal with life. :rolleyes:

Why didn't he just stay in California where a paper cut will get you a prescription for medical marijuana and even the hunchback of Notre Dame can get some in the land of Flakes and nuts.

By the way he claims that he is Agnostic, with middle of the road political views. So does mean that being privileged and among the godless as well as politically Moderate that there is a great chance you will say the heck with becoming a Neurosurgeon lets go on a killing spree? :doh:

a96a10694d0fafdc47cb1544a4f1.png

Archived