Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Timing is right for asking for FREE NFL Ticket....

ybnorml

You my friend are a moron...:logo::point2sky:logo:

Why stop there....Why not just call the Team and ask for free season tickets....Oh I know, call the team and ask for all access sideline passes, hell don't stop there....ask for club seats! They OWE it to you right, remember the lockout? Yeah that will show them, lets all get something for nothing. Thats the problem with society, people always looking to take advantage of a situation that they have no business being involved in.

And there is always somebody that wants something for nothing....What a douche

Hey times are tough, so I'm thinking you are among the VAST minority who are willing to just say, "aw screw it, I'll just fork up the cash, rather than trying to get a deal". These days, its every consumer for his/her self, so the "douche" comment has absolutely no place here. Face it, you're outnumbered by the logical and, more importantly, sensible majority. Because last time I checked, it costs absolutely NOTHING to throw it out there like the OP and try to save yourself some $$$ rather than fork it over to those a-holes to MASSIVELY overcharge for their service. Not like they don't make enough money on us in so many other ways. And just as importantly, if they (being the NFL) have loopholes or weak points with carriers like Direct TV where this sort of thing can happen, then bottom line, unarguably this is THEIR PROBLEM. If you as the NFL don't want this to happen, then you need to get your house in order. Until the, I have ZERO sympathy for any instance where they are "taken advantage of", and until then I say KUDOS to the little man who finds a way to get themselves a little break! Keep up the good fight, and don't let "society" whiners slow you down, lol.

And there is always somebody that wants something for nothing....What a douche

Not my fault you don't have enough sense to shop for the best deal available. ..

BTW...

Directv could've just said no, but they didn't.

Just goes to show that it never hurts to ask or wheel and deal.

Why stop there....Why not just call the Team and ask for free season tickets....Oh I know, call the team and ask for all access sideline passes, hell don't stop there....ask for club seats! They OWE it to you right, remember the lockout? Yeah that will show them, lets all get something for nothing. Thats the problem with society, people always looking to take advantage of a situation that they have no business being involved in.

You are now showing how big of a moron you are...

Personally I have paid every year for The package, and the price has increased substantially in the past few years, so I called and just asked is there anything you can do about the price. The nice young man said I was eligible for a upgrade in my equipment and followed with a discounted monthly rate and half off the package. All this just for asking a simple question.Not to mention I never ask for anything for free, never taken a penny of Govt money, never won anything in a contest or begged or borrowed anything, ever. So I feel like a justified customer who asked a simple question, and received exceptional customer service.

But here's the deal....there's a big difference in someone who is no longer on contract, who the signs up for a new 2yr agreement, versus someone who is 9 months in calling to get a freebie. My guess is most of you who are getting these huge packages are re-uppingn as a result. Curious to know what people are getting without extending, and are you going thru retention or just calling to complain?

I called to find the status of my Sunday ticket and the lady ask what do you mean by status. I told her I need to know if I'm signed up and how much the ticket is going to be this year. She comes back and says, yes you are enrolled and looks like it's free for you this year. Don't know what happened but I didn't argue, I said wonderful and have a great day. Phone call lasted less than 2 minutes and didn't have to ask for anything.

This will be my 18th season with Sunday Ticket...PLUS, I worked for DIRECTV briefly a few years ago...

I spent 1 hour 11 minutes on the phone!!!!

I got Sunday Ticket Max for free...PLUS...$194 in additional credits...I pretty much milked it better than I ever have in the past...got Sportspack free for a month (so I can get additional Redskin Pre Season Coverage since I live in Colorado)...Got HD Service free for 6 months ($60 value)...Got the HD Pack free for 6 months ($30 value)...and some additional MISC credits.

I have always gotten at least half off the Ticket and when they had Superfan I would always gets that free...but this was by far the best I've ever done...$493 in freebies!!!

HTTR

This will be my 18th season with Sunday Ticket...PLUS, I worked for DIRECTV briefly a few years ago...

I spent 1 hour 11 minutes on the phone!!!!

I got Sunday Ticket Max for free...PLUS...$194 in additional credits...I pretty much milked it better than I ever have in the past...got Sportspack free for a month (so I can get additional Redskin Pre Season Coverage since I live in Colorado)...Got HD Service free for 6 months ($60 value)...Got the HD Pack free for 6 months ($30 value)...and some additional MISC credits.

I have always gotten at least half off the Ticket and when they had Superfan I would always gets that free...but this was by far the best I've ever done...$493 in freebies!!!

HTTR

When I received the sportspack the redskins extra coverage and preseasons games were blacked out and I couldn't take advantage for those chanels. I live in Atlanta and I signed up just for the preseason games and each one was blacked out and all the extra coverage was as well. Hopefully it works out better for you, just wanted to warn you that it might be blacked out.

Archived