Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Robert Griffin III leads NFL jersey sales in May

RawRebel

One thing. No matter how awful a player was in a Redskin uniform, I would never desecrate the jersey by "washing the car" or burning or stomping on a Redskins jersey. It's like the American flag: never let it touch the ground.

Lol- Even a Haynesworth jersey? I'm mean he did look like a "washed" up beached whale.

One thing. No matter how awful a player was in a Redskin uniform, I would never desecrate the jersey by "washing the car" or burning or stomping on a Redskins jersey. It's like the American flag: never let it touch the ground.

Oh no...That McNabb Replica I bought when straight in the dumpster...Good thing it wasn't an authentic

This may be a dumb question...but RG3 jerseys can't ship/be sold in stores until he signs correct? So hes #1 with only presales available? (which makes it that mucyh more impressive)

Not a dumb question, just incorrect. I ordered mine from Redskins.com and got mine within a day or two.

Got an authentic RG3 jersey as a graduation present from my gf's family...it'll be my first Skins jersey. I'm pumped!

I have ever owned 3 'Skins jerseys: Russ Grimm, and 2 ST21. (Both bought before he was murdered.) I didn't think I would buy another for a long long time.

Still won't this year. But I might be adding to my collection soon. In my world, you have to be proven on the field to hang next to those 2 guy's jerseys.

With all the hype around RG3 and the positive buzz surrounding the team, as a lifelong fan the thing I'm most worried about this year is bandwagon fans. We've been down for so long that those of us who weathered the storm can't let these fickle fans jump on our team just because we're suddenly young and relevant! Good article about it here...

http://tinyurl.com/834dbhu

just got an email today, the nike elite i ordered on draft night (first round) is shipping today. finally.

If you ordered it through Redskins.com, I would call and confirm it did ship. I ordered a RGIII jersey, and have gotten two different emails saying it shipped, (8 days apart), but when I called customer service they said my jersey was still in production and hadn't shipped. They told me they are having a lot of problems with their notification email system. Unless you have a working tracking number, I'd give them a call.

Archived