Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Introducing the GHH Valentine's Day Punishment Sig

Hubbs

This thread is really about Soup and his great skill in making sigs for others. I thought he deserved a particular tip of the cap for the sig he made for me, after a request that had to do with a certain sig bet. And the result is entertaining enough that I thought that many other members would appreciate a thread about it.

Many moons ago (or, sometime before last season), I made a sig bet with Gibbs Hog Heaven about what the final record of the 2011 Redskins would be. (Due to forum glitches, the thread containing the bet is now somehow in the D.C. Soccer forum, but at least it still exists.) Ultimately, the bet boiled down to our differing opinions of Rex Grossman. GHH thought he was so bad that he would cause us to win four games or less; I thought he wasn't bad enough to offset the improvements in other parts of the team, and that we would win more than four games. For the record, I consider my victory in this bet to be sheer inexplicable luck, as I would have lost if we hadn't somehow defeated the eventual Super Bowl champions twice. But those wins did indeed occur, and thus I have the very exciting privilege of determining what GHH's sig will be for several months. Seeing as the bet was really about Rex, I asked Soup to use his significant talents to come up with a certain kind of sig. And he knocked it out of the park:

rexlove.png

That, GHH, is your new sig. Enjoy. :evilg:

You are a naughty, evil man Jay. I was on my way to bed, but you've just sent ANY hope of peaceful sleep out of the window. God darn you! One of my fav. mods or not, that MORE than deserves a :slap: :mad:

As for the sig. Hubbs man, that's brilliant. I really like the irony in that. (And kudos to Soup's ability at designing those things.). And may I say, although I was disappointed not to lose the bet, but more so the ramifications on this coming draft; I couldn't of lost to a more sporting, dignified and gracious winner as exemplified in the OP. (Certainly WAY more than the main protagonist that brought the bet about and who thankfully is no longer here to doubtless of taken a completely different approach to yourself.).

It is bizarre that the original thread ( http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?353013-GHH-addicted-2011-final-record-signature-bet.-Non-believers-and-homers-of-the-B-amp-G-unite!&p=8757252#post8757252 ) is still in the DC Soccer Forum; but all that remains is to decide if you want to stick to what's in there and either have me wear the signature for the original 4 months I had with him; or the April through August you suggested which would of run after his end. Start it from when you feel fit. I shall leave that down to your discretion my good man. When you do decide, please let me know how I go about adding the sig (my first ever. WTG you, your breaking my signature 'cherry' :ols:); and I shall happily don Interceptus Rexus, uhmmmm, my 'love' for 'Sexy Rexy.' :paranoid:

I thought I had you there man, but that 1 surprising win decided it all. Congratulations.

Hail.

*Edit* IONTOP. For the love of God, one word:

NO! :redpunch:

You are a naughty, evil man Jay. I was on my way to bed, but you've just sent ANY hope of peaceful sleep out of the window. God darn you! One of my fav. mods or not, that MORE than deserves a :slap: :mad:

As for the sig. Hubbs man, that's brilliant. I like that. (And kudos to Soup's ability at designing those things.). And may I say, although I was disappointed not to lose the bet, but more so the ramifications on this coming draft; I couldn't of lost to a more sporting, dignified and gracious winner as exemplified in the OP. (Certainly WAY more than the main protagonist that brought the bet about and who thankfully is no longer here to doubtless of taken a completely different approach to yourself.).

It is bizarre that the original thread ( http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?353013-GHH-addicted-2011-final-record-signature-bet.-Non-believers-and-homers-of-the-B-amp-G-unite!&p=8757252#post8757252 ) is still in the DC Soccer Forum; but all that remains is to decide if you want to stick to what's in there and either have me wear the signature for the original 4 months I had with him; or the April through August you suggested which would of run after his end. Start it from when you feel fit. I shall leave that down to your discretion my good man. When you do decide, please let me know how I go about adding the sig (my first ever. WTG you, your breaking my signature 'cherry' :ols:); and I shall happily don Interceptus Rexus, uhmmmm, my 'love' for 'Sexy Rexy.' :paranoid:

I thought I had you there man, but that 1 surprising win decided it all. Congratulations.

Hail.

*Edit* IONTOP. For the love of God, one word:

NO! :redpunch:

Thank you for the kind words, and kudos to you as well for treating the whole situation in a tremendous fashion; I would guess that this is how we would like all sig bets to play out. :thumbsup:

You're right, the timing of the bet is a bit up in the air, so I'm going to say both for your sake and mine that I'd want you to start right now and count the four months from this point. It's good for you because fewer people will see the sig than if the execution was delayed until a time when it would spill over into training camp, and it's good for me because I don't want delayed gratification on this one. :ols:

As for changing your sig, scroll up to the top of the page and click on the Settings bar in the top-right. That will take you to a page with a bunch of options in a column on the left. Scroll down until you see "Edit Signature" in that column. Click on that, and all you have to do from there is use image tags and click save.

I will kill you with my bare hands. Just so as we're clear. *GLARES at PCS.

Hail.

The first post with the new sig!

Somehow I'm filled with glee at the sight of it. Not because it represents some stupid bet I won, but because it's just funny in context. :D

The first post with the new sig!

Somehow I'm filled with glee at the sight of it. Not because it represents some stupid bet I won, but because it's just funny in context. :D

It's made me chuckle man. That really is the perfect sig. Soup done good.

I'm just waiting, as I didn't add any words of my own, for the first unsuspecting person in the Stadium to rip into me for my 'love' of the, uhmmm, 'sexy' one. :ols:

Hail.

It's made me chuckle man. That really is the perfect sig. Soup done good.

I'm just waiting, as I didn't add any words of my own, for the first unsuspecting person in the Stadium to rip into me for my 'love' of the, uhmmm, 'sexy' one. :ols:

Hail.

Oh, it's going to happen. And that's what's great about this from your perspective. You know that there will be someone in the Stadium who will rip you for being a Rex Grossman supporter. And you'll be able to pants this person in front of everyone. I hope you have fun, because it should be a blast. :D

Archived