Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New york giants ballinnnnnn super bowl no lie we focused

Crestor

Your team wins a SB 3 hours ago, and one of the first things you do is come HERE, to a Skins board where you previously had 7 posts? I feel bad for you. This should be a time of joy, celebration and fun. Not a time to rub it in the faces of rivals, three hours later. Wow.

However, thanks for your service, if that's why you're in Afghanistan.

Your team wins a SB 3 hours ago, and one of the first things you do is come HERE, to a Skins board where you previously had 7 posts? I feel bad for you. This should be a time of joy, celebration and fun. Not a time to rub it in the faces of rivals, three hours later. Wow.

However, thanks for your service, if that's why you're in Afghanistan.

Why else would he be in Afghanistan.:ols:

I'm tired of Eli and Coughlin and Reese. I sincerely thank the Redskins for winning yesterday. If I had it my way, the GIants would lose every game this year and cut eli/ fire coughlin/reese and draft Andrew Luck.

I was praying that the Redskins (a below average team no offense) would beat the Giants. All I have to say is thank you.

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?353727-Coming-from-a-Giants-fan..-thanks-for-beating-us

:ols:

And

I want them to lose to those teams. too. I want Andrew Luck so bad.

;8830349']Ballin' is so 27 seconds ago.

em

Or 7 years ago. One or the other.

Seems as good a place as any.

Congrats Tom. I'm made up for you personally. Pissed as all Hell that your team moved 1 ahead of my own; and doubly pissed at them for making me cheer on the God damn Patriots for 3 hours or so last night. But I'm pleased as all heck for one of favorite 'guests' in the place of ours.

*Just smile and wave man. I'm happy with my confusing contradiction. :cool:

Hail.

;8830389']Thanks GHH. You should see cowboyszone.com. They are beside themselves. The Giants have the Cowboys for blowing that 12 point lead to thank for winning it all.

And you guys should mail Kyle Williams a nice birthday present this year! haha, ideally something he can easily hold on to.

Archived