Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

American Idol 2012

Bubble Screen

Didn't see a thread on this, so I thought I'd get one going.

Anyone catch the first two nights? A couple of thoughts:

If the first few nights are any indication, looks like they will be having a lot of young talent again this year. And speaking of "talent", that Bobcats cheerleader is smoking hot. Her voice is not all that strong, but I hope she hangs around awhile.:)

The dude at the end of the first night was really good. The guy with the guitar with the odd name (Philip Phillips, or something).

I like that they are going to cities, where they previously haven't been to (Savannah, Ga).

Joe Magrane's (former St. Louis Cardinals pitcher, who pitched in the '87 WS) isn't bad. Pretty tall for a 16 year old. And I'm pretty sure Tyler said something creepy about her. Seems like something was edited out there.

Btw, the show will be on after the Giants-Niners game tonite. I think they're in San Diego, and they will be doing the show from a ship. Interesting.

ix, hog: Yes, that Bobcats dancer is a hottie (I mentioned her in the first post :)), but she is far from the only one. You guys should have watched last night. Man ole man. The first girl's body was CRAZY hot. Then there were several others on after her that were hot, too. Like the 26 year old single mother.

Jim Carrey's daughter was also on (she wasn't hot though). She made it through, I believe.

I'm surprised by the lack of oddballs and other rejects given airtime so far this season. Must be a conscious decision by the producers . In fact, there's been very few auditions aired that the judges have said "no." It's almost getting boring that everyone who gets airtime gets a ticket.

The kid who is a coal miner is the only one I can think of whose back story aired and then was rejected. He was pretty good, too. They must see a ton of kids who are pretty good but not good enough. I think it's interesting to see at least some of those.

I'm surprised by the lack of oddballs and other rejects given airtime so far this season. Must be a conscious decision by the producers . .

I actually thought it was a good move not showing so many talentless attention seekers like they have in past seasons.

...and yes, that Bobcat cheerleader is a feast for the eyes. Is it just me, or does she look a whole lot like Carrie Underwood?

Yes..... LOL leave it to our resident look-a-like expert.... the Bobcat does resemble Carrie Underwood. ;) :mmm:

btw, the last guy shown last night - the mechanic - is going to be interesting to watch. But if he calls his guitar a "git-fiddle" one more time, i hope randy dawg punches him in the throat.

Wolf!!!

---------- Post added January-24th-2012 at 01:55 AM ----------

For those of you that missed Sunday night's American Idol show, google: Jennifer Diley.

You're welcome :).

---------- Post added January-24th-2012 at 01:57 AM ----------

For those of you that missed American Idol on Sunday night, Google: Jennifer Diley.

You're welcome :).

For those of you that missed Sunday night's American Idol show, google: Jennifer Diley.

She has potential as a future AVN award winner dressed like that..... too bad she had a terrible voice.

Btw, that Ashley Robes chick will be top 5 at the end.

She has potential as a future AVN award winner dressed like that..... too bad she had a terrible voice.

Btw, that Ashley Robes chick will be top 5 at the end.

You were listening to her voice?

I agree about Robles. Not only is she hot, she can actually sing. The Kyle Crews guy will go deep into the contest, too.

Well at least if she had had a good voice we would have seen more of her down the road. :D
Oh, you probably still will. Lot's of the "rejects" still end up getting noticed. I'm sure she will get offers for Playboy, or land some gig on a reality show or something. She didn't have any musical talent, but she had talent.;)

Archived