Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Question about John Riggins Touchdown Run Photo

Welcome to DC

With Christmas coming up, I'm looking to buy my father one of his all-time favorite players, but also favorite photo. The John Riggins Super Bowl run.

When googling I've found a lot of them saying they're posters, which is fine, I'd get it framed. I just want to know, for those who own it, is it indeed a poster that you framed / bought framed? Or is it really a print that you have framed.

I've seen some from $20 to $200 which is why I'm asking. Want to get him the real thing.

This is the photo:

superball-17.jpg=600.jpg

Thanks!

With Christmas coming up, I'm looking to buy my father one of his all-time favorite players, but also favorite photo. The John Riggins Super Bowl run.

When googling I've found a lot of them saying they're posters, which is fine, I'd get it framed. I just want to know, for those who own it, is it indeed a poster that you framed / bought framed? Or is it really a print that you have framed.

I've seen some from $20 to $200 which is why I'm asking. Want to get him the real thing.

When I was shopping for mine, I wanted to get the best, and I only found posters; there is one for each of the SBs, if I remember correctly, all with the same pseudo-mat style with the score and SB #. Mine was relatively inexpensive (less than $50...I'm thinking in the $20 range, but that was about 10 years ago); I spent a little money on a quality frame which was much more expensive than the poster. I love it, and I bet your dad will, too.

Hope this helps.

I have had it for a long time and can't recall where I bought it in the D.C. area. It was at a mall store that sells posters and art.

I got it framed on my own to save money. Put it in a black frame and it looks great. I went to that Super Bowl so it has extra

value to me to have seen that run first hand in the stadium in California.

Archived