Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Found dead snake in my basement, need help...

grhqofb5

Not sure, I have an IQ over 50 so I wouldn't actually watch that piece of trash. :D

I watched about 30 minutes of that and barely made it, but from what I remember, I think the pilots were killed, and they tried to get a fat kid to land it.

---------- Post added October-25th-2011 at 12:09 PM ----------

You must be confusing me with your own girlfriend...

:ols:

Without seeing the movie, I have to ask the question: Why didn't they just land the plane and get off? Were the snakes highjacking the plane and threatening to crash it?

they were flying from LA To Hawaii or vice versa... So they were over water... Not too many Airports there lol

they were flying from LA To Hawaii or vice versa... So they were over water... Not too many Airports there lol

Ahh... Good script took care of that plot hole.

UPDATE: I don't think there are any other snakes in my house. Thank you all for your advice.

• 2 weeks later...

My dog was with me in my basement and noticed him acting weird in the corner and turns out he was going after this guy. It was alive at the time. :sword:

I cant seem to figure out what kind it is though. It wasn't very big, about 12-14 inches and a little bigger than a pencil in girth.

Any ideas?

[ATTACH]46041[/ATTACH]

Archived