Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All Torain vehicle-out of gas?

smackdown 46

I totally agree.. it should be so easy to do, we should be able to do it no matter how many linemen we lose, or how tight the defense stacks.

after all the Rams and Eagles are about the same, right?

I I thought about making a dumbass thread about it, but thankfully someone already did.

~Bang

I totally agree.. it should be so easy to do, we should be able to do it no matter how many linemen we lose, or how tight the defense stacks.

I I thought about making a dumbass thread about it, but thankfully someone already did.

~Bang

Come on man. You know that fans know best. Torain has nothing left it has nothing to do with missing two starters, not to mention our best run blockers, Torain should be able to do it all by himself. I blame him and Shanny. Fire em both. Lol.

What happened to the run?

Does the stretch offense require more athleticism than we have at the moment?

Hard to stomach a complete let down when Shanny's teams are supposedly so "run oriented"....thoughts please...:(

:ols:

After looking at your username and reading the thread title i'm gonna hope you were a Betts fan.

Thankfully? You screwed yourself out of some glory, Bang.

---------- Post added October-16th-2011 at 08:57 PM ----------

:ols:

After looking at your username and reading the thread title i'm gonna hope you were a Betts fan.

He joined in Sep 2011, sooooooo.... no. :ols:

What happened? Torrian is who we taught he was. He's the new LB 2.0 ! guys that will come in as backup or when a guy gets injured and they will have some nice games. People drink the kool aid and the rest is history. I mean did we reallly think that Rex and Torrain are legit nfl starters? SMH com on Man !

What happened? Torrian is who we taught he was. He's the new LB 2.0 ! guys that will come in as backup or when a guy gets injured and they will have some nice games. People drink the kool aid and the rest is history. I mean did we reallly think that Rex and Torrain are legit nfl starters? SMH com on Man !

Can we trade this guy for a pick to be named later?

It can be a pick of someone's nose, I don't care.

This lowers the whole' town's IQ

~Bang

~Bang

naw bro, you should still do it. Make a "Kyle Shannahan sucks at play calling and we should Run no matter what" thread. It would be the best ever... :)

---------- Post added October-16th-2011 at 08:37 PM ----------

We need a real RB in the draft too.

no we don't... we need a QB who puts fear in a defense so they won't stack the box. As the old adage goes "Use the pass to set up the run, and the run to set up the pass".. But what happens when you don't have a good passing game? You get the BS that we saw today. And it doesn't help that our 2 starting linemen went down as well.

Archived