Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL Network listing all Questionable Skins players as OUT

BobDigi

i think torain is better suited for this game over hightower, hightower is just gonna try to stretch it all the way out and do absolutely nothing as usual. You have to run in between the ends in the wide 9 defense and thats what torain does better then any of the backs

I agree on Torain, however we need Hightower as he is better as a blocking RB. He is the key to help block and protect Rex on our passing game. I think coach will utilize all our RB to their strength, look for Torain when it comes to ground and pound. I'm sure Hightower will def be in the game on passing situations, and Helu is special. I look for big things out of the kid for years to come.

i dont like how DHall's injury came out the middle of the bye week, but now he says he'll be playing. Its like a built in excuse to cover his performance in case Desean Jackson burns him downfield in todays game :(

I believe Kelli Johnson on Redskins Pregame just said that he went up on a jump ball in practice and when he landed his knee buckled.

Am I the only one who was thinking Buchanan should be active and contributing?

I know this may sound crazy but we will need Barnes a little more than Buchanan today just to contain Vick. Barnes is slightly faster and a much better blitzer. He doesnt get exposed too much in coverage either. Not saying Buchanan is a coverage liability but for a team with this much speed and a QB with Vick's ability, I like our chances better with Barnes in the nickel than Buchanan.

Archived