Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who is the best reciever in the NFC East?

jinrey

Different styles of play, but either Miles Austin or Desean Jackson. Gun to my head I probably take Jackson and hope he stays healthy. Guys a gamebreaker. Compared to Maclin it ain't even close.

I couldn't disagree with you more. Jackson is a one dimensional player who runs horrible routes and has tons of drops.

He's on the Skins roster and you haven't seen him play yet.

If you're talking about who I think you're talking about, he needs to eliminate those rookie-mental errors. He knows he can play, he just needs to prove it to everyone else.

I couldn't disagree with you more. Jackson is a one dimensional player who runs horrible routes and has tons of drops.

Horrible routes, now I know you are high. OK, maybe he gets a bit lazy at times, but he has an ability to find soft spots in the zone, he's not just all speed. He makes Maclin what he is, because he draws so much safety help over the top. When other teams have to gameplan against you, you are legit. Nobody gameplans against Maclin, because there is a clone of him on pretty much every team.

I'll give Santana Moss some love if no one else will.

he's a better route runner than any of them

He's as much a deep threat as any of them

And on a 6 win football team he was top ten in the NFL in receiving yardage a year ago.

And he doesn't miss time to injuries.

Viva Santana!

~Bang

I'll give Santana Moss some love if no one else will.

he's a better route runner than any of them

He's as much a deep threat as any of them

And on a 6 win football team he was top ten in the NFL in receiving yardage a year ago.

And he doesn't miss time to injuries.

Viva Santana!

~Bang

Come on, bang. If there's one thing we lack its a big time, big play, playmaking WR. We're the only team in the division who lacks that kind of WR. Moss is reliable & a slot receiver. No way could you consider him the best WR in the division.

Archived