Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who is the best reciever in the NFC East?

jinrey

Larry fitzgerald is better than calvin johnson and andre johnson... I dont care what anyone says.. that guy is great. I've never seen anyone close to Jerry Rice besides him... if anyone has a shot of breaking jerrys record its larry.

1.Larry Fitzgerald

2.Calvin Johnson

3.Andre Johnson

4.Dez Bryant

WTF is up with all the love for Dez Bryant?

how does he have anymore talent or potential than physical freaks like Roy Williams or Rod Gardner.

I go with Miles Austin or Desean Jackson. How did Miles Austin go undrafted?

Dez Bryant is a michael irvin clone.. Irvin spends alot of time with wide receievers all around the league.. he's very involved in practices and training camps... He thinks dez will break all his records in dallas and comparing roy williams or rod gardner to dez is completely insane..

Dez Bryant? The guy is a bum as far as I'm concerned. He has done nothing in the league. He might even be a bust. Talent? What talent? If you have talent you need to show it on the field. He hasn't showed much. People talk like Dez Bryant is already top 5 in the league. I don't think he's even top 50.

Well first of all, when thinking about Moss you could add in the fact that he isn't a very good blocker...Though I certainly think he is around 5th or 6th best WR in the NFCE.

As for arguing that Megatron is the premiere weapon including all positions? I'm not going to say I would actually argue against that but a few guys that could be argued for would be:

1. DMC

2. uh...Aaron Rodgers?

To clarify my impression of a weapon in the NFL..

Aaron Rodgers I dont count in the weapon category,, in this analogy to me QB is the general, but he needs weapons. When i talk about a weapon in the NFL, I think of someone the QB can use to destroy the other team most of the time.

Some QBs step into "weapon" territory.. Vick can definitely be a weapon, for example. But for me most stay in the field general category.

DMC is definitely a Card Carrying Monster Badass.. butI have to give the nod to Megatron. He simply cannot be stopped. If the ball is close, he's getting it over everyone else around him.

However, I do think DMC is the current beltholder of the "Best Back in the NFL" title. It's not often when a RB can scare people by being able to score from anywhere, but he can.

~Bang

---------- Post added October-1st-2011 at 07:41 PM ----------

Dez Bryant is a michael irvin clone.. Irvin spends alot of time with wide receievers all around the league.. he's very involved in practices and training camps... He thinks dez will break all his records in dallas and comparing roy williams or rod gardner to dez is completely insane..

Come on now.

Irvin played. Irvin practiced. Irvin led.

Bryant may play this week, but he didn't practice again at all.

Bryant compares in size with Irvin. They wear the same number.

That's it.

He hasn't got a lick of Irvin's football sense, none of Irvin's toughness, and he's nowhere near the leader Irvin was.

~Bang

Archived