Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dexter Manley's Super Bowl Ring is for sale, sad

Griff

I thought he got his ring back, looks like he didn't or sold it again. That is sad to me.

20118153233875406.jpg

Here is the description:

This stunning 1987 Washington Redskins "Super Bowl XXII" Champions 10K Gold, with Diamonds and Rubies, Player's Ring belonged to Dexter Manley! Ring weighs 50-grams, is approximately a size 11.5, and was made by Tiffany & Company. (Since this ring is made of gold, it can be resized, either two-sizes up or down, without compromising the integrity of the ring. Changing the size of a ring can also affect the value.) If you are interested in this ring, or have any questions, please feel free to contact us at

http://www.championship-rings.net/1987_Washington_Redskins_Super_Bowl_XXII_Ring_p/rnfl87redskinspmanley.htm

I think it's BS that they are showing Dexters name and number but on evey other ring I clicked on they either didnt show the profile or greened out the name and number to protect the player's privacy. They are exploiting his hardships to drive up the value while giving "respect" to other players. **** them!

I think it's BS that they are showing Dexters name and number but on evey other ring I clicked on they either didnt show the profile or greened out the name and number to protect the player's privacy. They are exploiting his hardships to drive up the value while giving "respect" to other players. **** them!

why? its more of a collectors item knowing that it was his vs the assistant special teams coach's ring.

Dexter is a loser who has had way too many chances. That guy who bought the ring and gave it back to dex had his heart in the right place but it was a pointless gesture. Even if it's the other super bowl ring that will be pawned eventually. it's probably not even Dexter who is cashing in on his auction, he probably traded it for $500 worth of rock.

It could be possible that Dexter gave them the ok to use his name but others did not?

I dont care if Dexter Manley is your childhood hero or not. Have you heard that man speak on the John Riggins show ? Clearly a man of extremely low IQ. Is it shocking, with all of his past drug problems, the fact he made it all the way to the NFL unable to read, that he keeps falling on hard times ? Even if Snyder were to buy the ring & get it back to Manley wouldn't you think he'd sell it again ? What are you gonna do for the guy ?

I dont care if Dexter Manley is your childhood hero or not. Have you heard that man speak on the John Riggins show ? Clearly a man of extremely low IQ. Is it shocking, with all of his past drug problems, the fact he made it all the way to the NFL unable to read, that he keeps falling on hard times ? Even if Snyder were to buy the ring & get it back to Manley wouldn't you think he'd sell it again ? What are you gonna do for the guy ?

I think DC9 was reffering to the snyder of old trying to "Buy" a superbowl ring

Damn. Is Dexter your real Daddy?

Archived