Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CowboysNation.com: per their site doctor, Romo might be out awhile

Someone said it was courageous for Romo sits to pee to put himself back in the game the way it was courageous for me to drive home after 7 beers and missing a contact lens. I think we'll see Kitna on Monday night.

Yea, i would agree. Can u imagine if he got hit hard again and something seriously went wrong. The Cowboys/NFL would have been in some serious trouble.

With due respect to the docs on this site, they don't have access to Romo sits to pee's medical info. So it is just speculation.

However, I have no doubt that the organization is trying to turn down the heat on their star QB that came about from game one.

TR does deserve praise for returning to the game while injured and leading his team. Who can't repsect that?

I wasn't aware I put ANY stock in reputation, but thank you for enlightening me on my thoughts.

Grossman had tremendous, in his face pressure deep into the third qtr. of game one against the Giants; through which the whole front 5 got manhandled easily by a depleted Giants D. Which followed on from some real poor pass pro. in the exhibition games when they really came under attack. It's to Grossman's credit he put up the numbers he did and moved the team as well as he did. Now they were a darn sight better against Arizona after a real shaky start, no question. And you can only play what's in front of you. But with the greatest of respect to Docket and co., I wouldn't have them down as a top echelon front in this league. The greater test comes again on Monday, when I fully expect Ware to run havoc. This line is improved on last year, but that's not saying much. It's true it's a trade off you get with the ZBS of a great run blocking, but lighter, more athletic linemen struggling in pass pro. And our pass pro. is pretty darn shocking against good attacks.

That's my assesment, going off what I've seen with my own eyes.

Prehaps next time you'll answer a question straight without presuming you know what a posters thinking or where their coming from.

Hail.

It has to be reputation because you don't give any credence to what you are actually watching. You completely focus on the negatives without any notice of the positives. For instance, the pressure on Grossman against the Giants. You and I must have watched different games. The Giants had some pressure but it wasn't constant and as you said Grossman moved the ball so his protection was "compentant". But more importantly your 2 or 3 win prediction is just born out of idiocy. We won 6 games last year and we are getting much better QB play, much better line play on both sides of the ball and our LBs have been playing much better. I can give some of the talking heads a pass on their stupid predictions because we can assume they haven't been paying attention but when I see an alleged Skins fan making this prediction I can only come up with two conclusions. 1. He is really a fan of one of our rivals and is trying to fool everybody by pretending to be a Skins fan or 2. He has no idea what he's looking at. And lastly, back to the original point, if you have truely watched the Skins line play and the Cowboys line play and you still think we are in similar situations then you really don't know what you are looking at.

Yea, i would agree. Can u imagine if he got hit hard again and something seriously went wrong. The Cowboys/NFL would have been in some serious trouble.

They didn't know he had the pnuemothorax and only diagnosed it as a cracked rib. I was watching a CFL game and one of the linemen suffered a mild concussion and they took his helmet away. He was throwing things on the sideline because he wanted to get back in. Romo sits to pee wanted to go back in. It wasn't like anyone forced him. He could have said no, I hurt too much. So I'm not sure how much "trouble" the doctors or NFL would have been in. Chris Simms played with a ruptured spleen for a play or 2 before they knew what happened.

..... But more importantly your 2 or 3 win prediction is just born out of idiocy. We won 6 games last year and we are getting much better QB play, much better line play on both sides of the ball and our LBs have been playing much better. I can give some of the talking heads a pass on their stupid predictions because we can assume they haven't been paying attention but when I see an alleged Skins fan making this prediction I can only come up with two conclusions. 1. He is really a fan of one of our rivals and is trying to fool everybody by pretending to be a Skins fan or 2. He has no idea what he's looking at. And lastly, back to the original point, if you have truely watched the Skins line play and the Cowboys line play and you still think we are in similar situations then you really don't know what you are looking at.

That's twice in this thread.

Aside from you even getting that wrong, presumably for more dramatic effect; exactly what relevance does a pre-season prediction on our overall record in 2011 have to do with a discussion on the O-line?

Seriously, stick to the topic at discussion at hand without going off on a tangent that has zero relevance to said topic.

Hail.

Archived