Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dallas fan takes out teeth, calls out the Cowboys and Jerruh Jones -- UPDATED

Ok, just watched 1/2 of the 2nd video you posted Califan007 & I am noticing that his t-shirt looks familiar...oh wait. It's the same as the pose he strikes at the end of the 1st video!!! :ols:

He's a bit harsh in that 2nd video too, saying that Romo sits to pee sucks not only as a QB, but also as a human being? How did THIS guy suddenly earn a judges seat to say that ANYONE sucks a s human being? Does he even own a mirror?

Yeah that's whats so funny. This guy is about 300 pounds overweight, can't dress himself, has several missing teeth, crosseyed, can't speak the language even remotely correctly but he's got a lot of great ideas, lol.

I hope they keep Romo sits to pee forever. I think that would actually be a really good team if they pulled him from games in the 4th with a lead but they are doing it right. Too bad we didn't let them go up 2 scores in our game.

---------- Post added October-3rd-2011 at 09:59 PM ----------

Oh, and that pose at the end and the "YAAAAAAH" is fn funny too, lol.

I think he's mentally challenged. The man can't dress himself, plays with wrestling toys, and has regular shout outs to high school cheerleading squads.

I feel bad for him too.

I'd guess that he's probably the guy in the trees with binoculars or a video camera while the high school cheerleaders are practicing.

Something about those strange 30+ year old men who play with kids toys, follow cheerleader squads, who lived with their mom their whole life.

Archived