Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

GameDay Thread: Week 1

ACW

Figuratively. Obviously they aren't literally letting it happen. They just can't stop anything.

Haha yea. when someone is plain better than you, it doesnt matter how hard you try if that team is on their game. Thats why i dont get those hating on g williams in here. just what the hell are you supposed to do against these guys?

Haha yea. when someone is plain better than you, it doesnt matter how hard you try if that team is on their game. Thats why i dont get those hating on g williams in here. just what the hell are you supposed to do against these guys?

People are just getting flashbacks, and are bitter. That's all.

Finley only 3 receptions? So much for the breakout year and possibly over-taking Gates as #1 TE. Not even close..

Its one game, and they were obviously exploiting other matchups. He was barely targeted in the 2nd half because they ran the ball so much.

Cobb is a badass. I have seriously never heard of the guy before now. Wow. Ok that was random

Pretty high draft pick, and a stud in college. I think he hasn't been talked about much because people thought he wouldn't crack the lineup for a while yet.

---------- Post added September-8th-2011 at 11:45 PM ----------

Wow...what a great play on ST to probably seal the game.

Ah! Damn. Touched the endzone.

Archived