Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN: Redskins Madden 12 ratings

SwampEm

Expect custom playbooks to come into play big-time with the Redskins as the team features six wide receivers and two running backs with 90+ speed. This will definitely be an interesting roster to play with.

Fletcher, Otagwe, and Landry are our only 90+ overall rated players.

The full list is here*

http://espn.go.com/espn/thelife/videogames/madden12ratings/_/team/was/id/28/washington-redskins

*EA Sports is going to send out a patch to update all of the players that have been moved since the lockout. that is why we still have Haynesworth, McNabb, etc.

What?!? THESE are our rankings? These have to be the most retarded set of player rankings ever. Artis Hicks is our 2nd best lineman, the guy lost his starting in the middle of last season? Did the Madden people think he just got sick or something?

Sellers at FB is rated at 82. Darrell Young? Why 49 of course.

What?!? THESE are our rankings? These have to be the most retarded set of player rankings ever. Artis Hicks is our 2nd best lineman, the guy lost his starting in the middle of last season? Did the Madden people think he just got sick or something?

Madden ratings have been and always will be a complete farce. They'll gradually look better as the season progresses and some of these guys get an opportunity to prove themselves, though.

What do you expect? First Artis Hicks is solid depth (BUT WE DON'T HAVE A GOOD LINE YET) Though we improve id since these ratings were made. Secondly...2 years ago Sellers was in the pro bowl....young has yet to actually play...........did you really expect their ratings to be......similar?

---------- Post added August-12th-2011 at 04:04 PM ----------

Orakpo only pulls an 88? By all accounts his coverage skills have improved tremendously. He is under rated in my opinion.

OVR ratings don't mean much, look at individual attributes; he's rated fairly especially when looking at other players at his position.

thats pretty garbage. Gonna be a tough year to play with the skins in madden. Helu is gonna be fun though and the secondary is rated sick

---------- Post added August-12th-2011 at 04:08 PM ----------

ill bet you haynesworth's rating goes up when they change him to the Pats...

Nice speed everywhere. None of the other ratings ever matter for skill positions..

My only gripe is that John Beck remains unplayable with that Penningtonesque throw power. If Grossman is at 90, then Beck should at least be high 80s.

Very few ratings other than speed have any actual effect on gameplay. They're just a bunch of numbers for the devs to put in to make it seem like they know what they're doing. Example, edit your oline player ratings down to the minimum. You will notice only a marginal difference in rushing yardage and QB sacks suffered. The war in the trenches is practically neglected in Madden. Game has been long over due for a complete overhaul.

Some of our FA

B. Cofield DT 84

S. Bowen LE 72

J. Wilson CB 82 95 SPD

J. Gaffney WR 73 83

Hightower isn't available.

---------- Post added August-12th-2011 at 04:23 PM ----------

Not really impressed with the ratings but we were 4-12 last year. I don't know what folks were expecting. Also, I haven't bought Madden since 2010, so I keep debating on whether or not I should get 2012. I just played the demo once, but I am iffy about getting it.

We were 6-10

Not really impressed with the ratings but we were 4-12 last year. I don't know what folks were expecting. Also, I haven't bought Madden since 2010, so I keep debating on whether or not I should get 2012. I just played the demo once, but I am iffy about getting it.

we were 6-10, dont be cutting us short! ;)

I don't know what people expect when they see things like this. We are a team that is a current laughingstock right now with near bottom rung talent level at key positions. We are gonna have to start proving to them why we are better, and that won't happen until we actually play through the season. At least with Madden, players are evaluated and either rise or fall as the year goes on.

Madden ratings are always a freaking joke. Ill gurantee when they switch guys like Josh Wilson and Barry Cofield to our team their ratings will go down.Cooley not being a 90 or above is laughable and Fred Davis as a 79 is just ridiculous.

That's what people said last year when Jamal Brown was traded to the skins....it didn't happen. Cooley's rated fairly....compare him to other tight ends....maybe i'd give him an 89...if our o-line wasn't terrible the last 2 seasons his numbers would be better, he has to stay and block too often. A 79 for a back up te...is pretty good considering is better than a decent number of starting tight ends.

Archived