Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

'Friends with Benefits' Was a Hilarious Movie

#98QBKiller

I'm putting my man card on the line here, but my fiancee dragged me out to see Friends with Benefits this past Friday and it was actually a good movie. I lol'd several times throughout and it was way better than I expected.

I don't go to the movies a lot but this one restored my faith in paying $11 to see something in the theater.

Justin Timberlake was actually a good actor, and Mila Kunis was too...plus she's super hot.

Friends_With_Benefits_Movie_Poster.jpg

If this is the "I love chic flicks, but would like to keep my man card" group, count me in. I love chic flicks. I want to see this one. She's out of my league was fantastic btw.

---------- Post added August-1st-2011 at 07:19 AM ----------

and you guys who have a problem with Mila using a butt double, were you really going to pay $11 just to see some random girls butt and feel cheated, because that's creepy.

If this is the "I love chic flicks, but would like to keep my man card" group, count me in. I love chic flicks. I want to see this one. She's out of my league was fantastic btw.

---------- Post added August-1st-2011 at 07:19 AM ----------

and you guys who have a problem with Mila using a butt double, were you really going to pay $11 just to see some random girls butt and feel cheated, because that's creepy.

I wasn't gonna pay $11 either way.

My 71 year old mother just told me last night that she saw it (I think by accident) and REALLY enjoyed it. Now I am torn about what this all might mean. I do know that my wife and I will probably go see it now. And as far as Justin Timberlake being a good actor, I thought he was good in "The Social Network", and he is the only reason to watch SNL these days.

My 71 year old mother just told me last night that she saw it (I think by accident) and REALLY enjoyed it. Now I am torn about what this all might mean. I do know that my wife and I will probably go see it now. And as far as Justin Timberlake being a good actor, I thought he was good in "The Social Network", and he is the only reason to watch SNL these days.

Your 71-year old mother must have a dirty sense of humor (and I mean that in a good way) because the movie is full of lol dirty joke moments. I was pleasantly surprised.

• 1 month later...

I know, I know, a month and half or so old.

But it just opened here tonight and I really enjoyed it. It had some genuine LOL moments (Woody Harelson ..... But me likes ****. I'm strictly dickly.). And I take it back on Timberlake. In his N'Sinc days, I thought he was a complete d/bag. His film work he's done has him down as being pretty cool.

Funny, sweet movie, without being a chick-flick.

And WHY have I somehow managed to miss ANYTHING Mila Kunis has ever done? Man she's smoking hot in this flick, without even trying to be. I need to see MORE of her.

Hail.

I know, I know, a month and half or so old.

But it just opened here tonight and I really enjoyed it. It had some genuine LOL moments (Woody Harelson ..... But me likes ****. I'm strictly dickly.). And I take it back on Timberlake. In his N'Sinc days, I thought he was a complete d/bag. His film work has done as being pretty cool.

Funny, sweet movie, without being a chick-flick.

And WHY have I somehow managed to miss ANYTHING Mila Kunis has ever done? Man she's smoking hot in this flick, without even trying to be. I need to see MORE of her.

Hail.

See Black Swan...you see MORE of her :D (plus it's a damn good, if a serious mind****).

Archived