Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Arlington, Va. area Washington Redskins fan sells rooting-rights on eBay

iMeast

This guy is seeking attention. Why must anyone sell their rooting rights? Just go root for the desired team and move on. If an individual don't want to be a fan of a team, then just don't be a fan of them.

I think he's probably seeking the attention of the owner. Maybe thinking that other fans will jump on board & attempt to do similar things. I wouldn't be a bit surprised if he's an ES member either.

No doubt! 0-16, 19-0, I'll still standing here cheering for my Redskins!

I am with you. Been a skins fan since George Allen was coach. Seen some high highs and some low lows, but in the end they are still "My Washington Redskins"

But for the right price (start by adding about 4 zeros to the end of this guys minimum bid) I might be swayed.

Really, what an insult to every sports fan in the world by him calling himself a "die hard Redskins fan". I die hard fan doesnt pull **** like this. He claims he is just a disgruntled fan and cant take this crap anymore. All the rest of us might ***** and moan sometimes, but we get over it because we are DIE HARD fans. That's what a die hard fan is.

If he roots for the Eagles this year, Vick gets hurt and they suck, and the Skins somehow miraculously turn it around and get a winning record, you think he stays with the Eagles? Hell no, he'll switch right back and say "They finally figured it out." A REAL fan loves the team at its worst, therefore deserve it at its greatest.

Archived